Giftexperience

Jess2409
New Community Member

Has anyone else had problems trying to obtain a refund from paypal for a company in liquidation?

I bought a Giftexperience voucher through Paypal in December and I'm having such difficulty trying to obtain a refund through Paypal. Anybody have any ideas where I go from here as Paypal do not seem to be interested. I keep getting directed to resolution centre, so frustrating ?  

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Neets
Contributor
Contributor
I have the same debacle on my hands, I'm unsure if you've had any developments since you posted, but the way forward is straight to claim, you should have a reimbursement after 10 days weither GiftExperience responds or not. I initially went this route, but cancelled the claim due to the experience supplier contacting me directly to honour the voucher when they claimed the value from the liquidation company. I agreed, but only in cancelling the claim, I discovered I now cannot re-claim via PayPal should the supplier fail to meet the arrangement... From one predicament to another.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.