Getting the run around from the company I ordered from and paypal.

timariena
Contributor
Contributor

for weeks now Ive been asking paypal for some help. I feel like I was scammed and the company I had ordered from is a fraud. Ive been told I dont have a case. this is all the information I have gathered and sent pay pal . I had ordered 4 chairs on May 30 from a debramall.com site. On July 11 I received a package that fit in the palm of my hand that was the tracking information for my chairs on it and said chairs right on the package and opened it up and was a cheap thin gold ring in it I emailed them like it shows down below and they a few days later say they sent the package out and gives me the same tracking number. I have emailed them back and no response.

2:09 PM

I am so frustrated

I would like something resolved. I had ordered something online on a website. the next day when i went to go check something on my order. the website was gone and another in the place with the same exact material. I had emailed both places asking what was going on no response for a few days and then got a response. I tried cancelling my order cuz i felt like it was a scam no order cancelled asked to be patient and my order will be shipped out as soon as possible

This was back in the beginning of june that i had ordered. I sent a message 6.6.2020.

they responded 6.17.2020 I once again waited to see if id get any informationabout my order cuz they asked me to be patient. Nothing and on 6/21/2020 I asked for a direct phone and fax number and a direct mailing address. none of that was giving to me.

on 6/22/2020 i get this message

Dear customer, Thanks for your support and concern on our store. Could you tell me what is the problem? Please do not worry. I will reply you after receiving your email. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. Have a nice day. Best regards, Shirley

I go to check status on chairs nothing so i emailed back 6/24/2020

I just feel like something is not right. I ordered from one company and its named changed right after the money was taking out of bank account. I can't find any information on the first or second company. I have not heard any information on my chairs I had ordered. and Ive asked information on your company example an address, telephone number. True real business will have all that information. Yet I have asked for it and you have not given it to me and neither have you updated me on the order of my chairs. I really want those chairs for my parents for their anniversary its coming up in a couple weeks.

6/30/2020 Dear customer, Thanks for your support and concern on our store. The package has been shipped out. The tracking number is UF273226535YP. Please track the shipping information through the following link: Please kindly wait 3-5 days for the shipping information updated on the logistic website. It always takes 15-20 working days to arrive after shipping. Please keep in touch with your phone so that you could receive the package on time. If any inconvenience caused to you, please understand. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. Have a nice day. Best regards, Shirley

is the message i received from them.

ON july 11 i receive a package. with the information on it that is the same exact as the information they sent me tracking number even says chairs on it.

Your file has been uploaded.

I had ordered 4 chairs.

That is a cheap gold ring nothing that I had ordered.

DEBRAMALL ORDER 200531115651700 Thank you for your purchase! Hi tina, we're getting your order ready to be shipped. We will notify you when it has been sent. View your order or View our store Order summary Folding sun loungers (A pair)×1 $35.96 Folding sun loungers (A pair)×1 $35.96 Subtotal $71.92 Discount OFF30 -$21.58 Shipping $0.00 Total $50.34USD You saved $21.58

That is what I had ordered.

emailed them back Received a package today with the tracking number of this order...said lounge chairs on it. Package way too small for chairs open it up and tiny box inside...would like to know where my chairs are and why i received the package I did yet not my chairs and the package is from you and says chairs on it.

no response for two days so I emailed them back on the 13thDate: Mon, Jul 13, 2020 12:56 pm I want a refund. I want my money back. I've waited long enough for my chairs. It has been over a month. You asked me to be patient. You won't give me any information I have asked for. You send me some stupid ring. You don't respond to me right away. Not a company I want to business with. Please refund me my money. -----Original Message----- From: To: cousinhuajun Sent: Mon, Jul 13, 2020 2:10 am Subject: Re: : I ordered chairs from you not a gold ring. Where are my chairs. I want my chairs I had ordered. I am not a happy person right now. My parents wanted those chairs for their new deck. I told them I ordered them for their anniversary gift. There anniversary passed and no chairs. You really ticked me off. You ruined my parents anniversary. I want my chairs by the July 17 2020 or my money back.

the next day I get this message On Tuesday, July 14, 2020, wrote: Dear customer, Thanks for your support and concern on our store. The package has been shipped out. The tracking number isUF273226535YP . Please track the shipping information through the following link:

Please kindly wait 3-5 days for the shipping information updated on the logistic website. It always takes 15-20 working days to arrive after shipping. Please keep in touch with your phone so that you could receive the package on time. If any inconvenience caused to you, please understand. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. Have a nice day. Best regards, Shirley

Its the same damn tracking number they first sent me.

I sent them an email that day once again. Date: Tue, Jul 14, 2020 9:01 am That is the same tracking number you have giving me before and the package I received was a cheap gold ring and not the chairs I had ordered. I want a refund. I no longer want the chairs. I have waited long enough for the chairs. I also asked for a direct mailing address and telephone number from you. So I could get a hold of you and you didn’t respond with that. You keep giving me the run around. You asked me to be patient and I have. If you go back and check your email records of all our conversations you will also see the tracking number you gave me back on June 30 is the same exact tracking number you gave me as of today. Please refund me my money.

I have copied and pasted that tracking number every day and it says package was delivered on the 7/11/2020

They have not responded to my email from the 14th. I emailed them once again today.

I have been coming on here for your help since I went through pay pal to pay for my order

you all keep telling me to contact the seller. which i showed you i have been and getting no response. I have filed reports thinking I was scammed and the seller is a fraud. wrong item sent to me. seller not responding to the information im asking for. seller giving me the same information on tracking two different times. and my claims keep getting declined. I want my money back and would like you to figure out how I can get it back cuz everything paypal has told me to do I have done and I have gotten nothing in return. I have been hung up on when I have called. been left hanging when I message someone on the chat. someone will be talking to me and just leave for hours.

When I ordered it was Debramall.com go to check on order next day and its Dodokii.com

DEBRAMALL ORDER 200531115651700 Thank you for your purchase! Hi tina, we're getting your order ready to be shipped. We will notify you when it has been sent. View your order or View our store Order summary Folding sun loungers (A pair)×1 $35.96 Folding sun loungers (A pair)×1 $35.96 Subtotal $71.92 Discount OFF30 -$21.58 Shipping $0.00 Total $50.34USD You saved $21.58 Customer information Shipping address Payment method Paypal

my order on may 30

f you have any questions, reply to this email or contact us at DebraMall1@

my order.... From: kTo: DebraMall1@Date: Fri, Jun 5, 2020 1:24 am I had ordered some chairs from your company..about a week ago saying they were getting ready to be shipped. I was going to be contacting when they got shipped out. I have not heard anything, the money was taking out of my account and yet when i click on the link of my order it says page isn't found and a different company name is on the page. what is going on with my order?

Re: Order confirmed From: To: DebraMall1 Date: Fri, Jun 5, 2020 1:29 am what is going on with my order. click on the link to view my order and a different company name shows up and I haven't heard anything about my order and the money was taking out of my account. I am not a happy person. All the online companies I have ordered from within 48 hours I have heard something about my order being shipped out after the money was taking from my account.

Re: Order confirmed From: To: DebraMall1 Date: Fri, Jun 5, 2020 9:41 am we need to talk

when I check again on the status I get the Dodokii.com website with an email cousinhuajun@

so I start emailing them. From: To: cousinhuajun Date: Fri, Jun 5, 2020 1:22 pm I want to know if you are the same company....I ordered something from Debramall and click on the link for my order and it says page isn't available and there is a link to a Dodokii store front now. I have been emailing Debramall1@ and getting no response.

Re: Order confirmed From: To: DebraMall1m Date: Sat, Jun 13, 2020 11:10 pm I want to know where my order is.....

From To: Sent: Wed, Jun 17, 2020 3:12 am Subject: Dear customer, Thanks for your support and concern on our store. Sorry for the delay of shipping. Due to the large number of orders placed recently, the products you ordered are already in urgent delivery by our warehouse. Please understand the huge workload of the warehouse staff every day. We deeply apologize for this situation. Could you please wait a few more days. Please wait patiently. Once your package is issued, a message that includes tracking number and tracking link will be sent to you. Could you please wait? Thank you for your understanding. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. Have a nice day. Best regards, kelly

From: To: cousinhuajun Date: Sat, Jun 20, 2020 11:39 pm I would like to have an address and phone number of the company along with the company name, to reach out if I have any concerns with my order. When the name changed from one store front to another, I had bad feeling. I just feel a true business. will have as much information as possible on their website...Email address. An actual mailing address along with a fax number and a telephone number.

From:  To: Sent: Mon, Jun 22, 2020 5:02 am Subject:: Dear customer, Thanks for your support and concern on our store. Could you tell me what is the problem? Please do not worry. I will reply you after receiving your email. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. Have a nice day. Best regards, Shirley

I just feel like something is not right. I ordered from one company and its named changed right after the money was taking out of bank account. I can't find any information on the first or second company. I have not heard any information on my chairs I had ordered. and Ive asked information on your company example an address, telephone number. True real business will have all that information. Yet I have asked for it and you have not given it to me and neither have you updated me on the order of my chairs. I really want those chairs for my parents for their anniversary its coming up in a couple weeks.

From:  To: Sent: Tue, Jun 30, 2020 6:25 am Subject: : Dear customer, Thanks for your support and concern on our store. The package has been shipped out. The tracking number is UF273226535YP. Please track the shipping information through the following link: Please kindly wait 3-5 days for the shipping information updated on the logistic website. It always takes 15-20 working days to arrive after shipping. Please keep in touch with your phone so that you could receive the package on time. If any inconvenience caused to you, please understand. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. Have a nice day. Best regards, Shirley

To: cousinhuajun Date: Sat, Jul 11, 2020 7:36 pm Received a package today with the tracking number of this order...said lounge chairs on it. Package way too small for chairs open it up and tiny box inside...would like to know where my chairs are and why i received the package I did yet not my chairs and the package is from you and says chairs on it.

To: cousinhuajun Date: Mon, Jul 13, 2020 2:10 am I ordered chairs from you not a gold ring. Where are my chairs. I want my chairs I had ordered. I am not a happy person right now. My parents wanted those chairs for their new deck. I told them I ordered them for their anniversary gift. There anniversary passed and no chairs. You really ticked me off. You ruined my parents anniversary. I want my chairs by the July 17 2020 or my money back.

To: cousinhuajun@ Date: Mon, Jul 13, 2020 12:58 pm I want a refund. I want my money back. I've waited long enough for my chairs. It has been over a month. You asked me to be patient. You won't give me any information I have asked for. You send me some stupid ring. You don't respond to me right away. Not a company I want to business with. Please refund me my money.

On Tuesday, July 14, 2020,  wrote: Dear customer, Thanks for your support and concern on our store. The package has been shipped out. The tracking number isUF273226535YP . Please track the shipping information through the following link: Please kindly wait 3-5 days for the shipping information updated on the logistic website. It always takes 15-20 working days to arrive after shipping. Please keep in touch with your phone so that you could receive the package on time. If any inconvenience caused to you, please understand. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. Have a nice day. Best regards, Shirley

To: cousinhuajun Date: Tue, Jul 14, 2020 9:01 am That is the same tracking number you have giving me before and the package I received was a cheap gold ring and not the chairs I had ordered. I want a refund. I no longer want the chairs. I have waited long enough for the chairs. I also asked for a direct mailing address and telephone number from you. So I could get a hold of you and you didn’t respond with that. You keep giving me the run around. You asked me to be patient and I have. If you go back and check your email records of all our conversations you will also see the tracking number you gave me back on June 30 is the same exact tracking number you gave me as of today. Please refund me my money.

To: cousinhuajun Date: Tue, Jul 14, 2020 9:01 am That is the same tracking number you have giving me before and the package I received was a cheap gold ring and not the chairs I had ordered. I want a refund. I no longer want the chairs. I have waited long enough for the chairs. I also asked for a direct mailing address and telephone number from you. So I could get a hold of you and you didn’t respond with that. You keep giving me the run around. You asked me to be patient and I have. If you go back and check your email records of all our conversations you will also see the tracking number you gave me back on June 30 is the same exact tracking number you gave me as of today. Please refund me my money.

and as you can see two different dates but the same tracking information.

I also just checked the order page DEBRAMALL ORDER 200531115651700 Thank you for your purchase! Hi , we're getting your order ready to be shipped. We will notify you when it has been sent. View your order or View our store Order summary Folding sun loungers (A pair)×1 $35.96 Folding sun loungers (A pair)×1 $35.96 Subtotal $71.92 Discount OFF30 -$21.58 Shipping $0.00 Total $50.34USD You saved $21.58

clicked on view order and i get this Search Currency: Cart 0 Login Tracking HOME SHOP Page Not Found Continue Shopping Check the spelling of the URL and enter it again. Newsletter Subscription AFTER SALE ABOUT US CONTACT US INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS PRIVACY POLICY RETURN POLICY TERMS OF SERVICE SHIPPING Join our community Copyright © 2006-2020 SHOPYY INC. All Rights Reserved.

https://www.geranium.store/orders/ATo22sxEhSYhulPnGpOvdg and this link\

and on my order page if you click view store you get to this page https://www.geranium.store/?source=email

if you click about us you get this information. At ladisla.com we love every passion and interest on Earth because it is a reference to your . And to spread exactly that...is our core vision: To help you Express Yourself. To support you at :ladisla.com. Since we know you want all sort of custom products, we got you covered with highly professional suppliers and production houses that we keep in close contact with and vet daily so that they fulfill our intense selection process. No matter where you are, who you are and what you are passionate about we want to be able to provide you with custom products that help you Express Yourself...to help you express who you really are! That's why in ladisla.com you will find a custom collection for every profession, hobby, sport, passion or anything you might think of. So whatever you're looking for, we plan to have it there for you. And if it's not, then hit us up and let us know, so we can negotiate or produce the best deal for you in no time. We are and would like to be here for YOU for a lifetime. Whatever you need, it's right here on ladisla.com.

yet this is shown up on top https://www.geranium.store/?source=email

click on the contact us link and https://www.geranium.store/CONTACT-US-n684729.html shows up on the search bar and this information is shown.

CONTACT US CONTACT US If you have questions or concerns then please do not hesitate to get in contact with us. We would love to hear from you, contact us on: Emali: dangerliaoying@

three store front names and websites and email addresses, when you open the order form page I received that my order was placed.

I want my money back do not tell me I don't have a case or enough information that I got scammed and the company is a fraud.

I sent you all my emails back and forth to them. Take days to respond back to me or no response at all. The information I have asked for they don't give me. and store fronts, emails and website information keeps changing

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Jnette71
New Community Member
The sams thing happen to me as well but I ended throwing the packaging away left with a box with thin gold ring
Login to Me Too

perplexed_user
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

File a "item received substantially different" dispute. This is a commomn scam where they send you some worthless junk regardless of what you ordered, to get a legitimate tracking number to fool PayPal. Then they will offer a refund provided you send the crap back at your expense, and that is PayPal policy. You can still plead your case, thru chat , messaging, any way you can to get your point across to a customer service rep. Also, you can file a complaint to the FBI thru the website <removed> PayPal may ask for prove of submission so make suer you print/save the submission (you get a chance to do that as the last step).

Login to Me Too

Johnsten
Contributor
Contributor

Hi tamarind I'm experiencing exactly the same situation your having, I also received a very cheap nasty looking ring in a box with my order No on the package. I've sent dozens of emails to them with no success I've threatened them that I will send out warnings on fb,Instagram &amp;amp; every social networking site about the con they are running. I think I've lost my money. I ordered 2 pairs of the sun loungers waited just short of 3 months for a small package to turn up with the ring as you mentioned inside. Its the last time I ever order anything from china. I'm completely gutted as my fiancee &amp;amp; I were looking forward to sitting out in this lovely weather on them. If you manage to read this message please look me up on fb &amp;amp; send me a message &amp;amp; I will be happy to join forces with you to do whatever we can to get the authorities to look into this very fraudulent company but I need help &amp;amp; support its to bigger task to do it on my own. My fb name is John<removed> I live in the UK so should be able to find me. Thanks for taking the time to read this &amp;amp; I hope we &amp;amp; along with other people we can make thousands of people aware of not making the same mistakes we have. Kind regards John <removed>

Login to Me Too

mike572
New Community Member

Yep - same as me. I ordered pair of sun loungers, tracked them from China! then I receved a tiny package with a cheap ring inside! waited 3 months for delivery. I opened a dispute on Paypal and havewated further 3 months and noe I have to return the cheap ring to get my money back! BUT the return postage to chin was £12 !!!!

really should be more we can do about this shady company and Paypal resolution should note these many complaints and block their payments - and not make us pay to return items substantially different from what our orders 

what a con this company - if thatswhat you canit is - they exist by hopingmost people will gve up with frustration 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.