Getting no where!

Larob20083
Contributor
Contributor
Made a purchase through PayPal over a month ago. I did not receive product. A shipping label was created but have spoke to fed ex they say there is no such package. Tried contacting seller...nothing. The company that was listed the payment went to was aktronix that’s what shows when I click on it now to go to case file it has changed to wholesome goods Ltd. the website I ordered through is now gone and PayPal is not helping at all!!!!
Login to Me Too
22 REPLIES 22

Kamflow
New Community Member
I’ve had the same problem. It was through Facebook ad.
Login to Me Too

bellah_24
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi @Kamflow can you please include your country so I can better assist you. You mentioned that you have encountered the same problem,can you please be more specific? Please tell me more about your concern so I can give you further information on how can you report it and ask for refund. If this post or any other was helpful, you may enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.Stay safe and take care.
Login to Me Too

Amanda271
I have also had this problem and also almost 100 dollars was took out of my account that I didn’t authorize and I guess I’m just supposed to be ok with someone stealing my money , that right now is really hard to come by for me anyway
Login to Me Too

Braless
Contributor
Contributor

My order was through Facebook ad also. The bill was paid from my bank account via PayPal. The money went to PayPal AKTRONIX Co., Ltd. I ordered 3 XL bras $27.99 + $6.99 Shipping = $34.98. This is the 2nd thing I ordered in April 2020 that I have been scammed on. Talk about great reasons to shop local!

Login to Me Too

tathie08

My issue was also through a facebook ad, and to make matters worse it was on my mobile device so there isn't any history of it in google chrome. My belief was that this phony company built a website that looks like PayPal but it is also fake. There is no transaction history of this event on my paypal account, only my bank statement.

Login to Me Too

bellah_24
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi @Larob20083 thank you for letting us know what you're going through. You mentioned that you still haven't received your order but the seller was able to provide you a tracking number which was invalid or not existing,right? Have you opened a dispute regarding this transaction? If not,please let me know from which country or region you created your PayPal Account so I can give you the correct link that will guide you in filing a dispute.
Login to Me Too

Dmc84
New Community Member
I’m having the same problem. My account was charged with the same company name listed, Aktronix. Tried looking them up on facebook and Google, they do not exist. The PayPal reciept does not give a product description and unfortunately, I have more than one order missing, one of which I never received any information on so I do not know which item the PayPal receipt is for. I’m in the US, by the way.
Login to Me Too

Larob20083
Contributor
Contributor
If you look back at the transaction you will see it no longer says Aktronix. I’ve been watching it and the company name on this transaction has changed more than 7 times now. I have told PayPal this and still nothing. Mine has been escalated and they waited until one day left for them to respond to PayPal and then provided a different tracking number to them than they did me. Either way I still haven’t received it and I’m down right mad that PayPal is aware of this company continually changing their name and being obviously not a legit business and continues to do nothing about it. I have refused to use PayPal for anything else and no longer buying items online. I’m just going old school and taking my butt to the stores when I want something 🤷‍♀️
Login to Me Too

kellbell44
New Community Member

The same thing happened to me! Charge on my PayPal account was from Aktronix, Ltd. which like you said is now Wholesome Co., Ltd.  I also see it listed as WaCurrentCo., Ltd. I filed a dispute for the transaction with PayPal on May 6 and they denied it and closed my case. It has been a month since I placed my order and I have received no product or update on order. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.