Getting my Refund From PayPal or EBay

Temp20201129a
New Community Member
I sent in my dispute and they didn’t say anything or email me they just closed the dispute. What happened to customer protection against fraud. The company I bought from didn’t send the item and they closed account on EBay and now I’m out $80.00 US dollars what do I do now. PayPal isn’t helping and EBay is not helping who do I complain to now
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Reb21
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased 2  luxury camping chairs from OTC Brands, Inc. from china. They sent me 2 tiny 10 inch folding stools. I demanded a refund. They want their product return before I received my full refund. I checked with UPS.  It will cost me $43.00 to returned the wrong product sent to me. Plus UPS want a standard address like we use in the USA.  I tried talking talking to someone in Paypal and have not been able to. I am still trying to get my money refunded.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Temp20201129a 

Did you open an ebay dispute or a paypal dispute?

If ebay closed it then was it after 30 days when its too late to file with ebay?

In which case have you opened and escalated a paypal one?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Reb21
Contributor
Contributor

It is a payPal activity.

Login to Me Too

Reb21
Contributor
Contributor

I tried getting my refund  from the seller, he would only agree to a partial payment. If, I sent back the merchandize which will cost me $43.00 to return with no guarantee. I made up a tracking number and told PayPal what I did and that the only way I could get a tracking number on the package was with a standard USA address format. 

I constantly request a full refund  when ever I reply, going through their loops, in the hopes, that someone understands what I am going through.  I received something less then what I paid for and request a full refund.  Does anyone know where I can obtain forms for a FULL refund?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.