Getting money back from an item I received which is not what I ordered!

dllfb
New Community Member

Sure hope you can help me...I ordered and received a sweater using my paypal...very unfortunately they sent me a 4XL instead of a M. The item is stamped that it was shipped out from a city one hour away from my house...they are insisting that I pay to mail it back to a place in China and Mail tracking which will cost me $121.00 to do so. I paid $8 for postage of delivering the item to me and $41 for the sweater. I’ve sent them many emails and a copy of the fees required printed out from the post office to explain this! They are sending me return emails to just do as they say...time is running out!  Can Paypal stop from giving them the money I paid for this item? I believe my Paypal account is connected to my MasterCard....can they help?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @dllfb,

Thanks for reaching out via our Community Forums! I'm sorry to hear a recent transaction didn't go as expected there. It is pretty common practice to return them to receive a refund. However, I'm sorry to hear the merchant isn't assisting with a return shipping label there. Not to worry, you may be eligible for Return Shipping on Us. Check out that link for more info. 

Best of luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.