Getting answers from PayPal

Needhelp25
Contributor
Contributor
I'm desperate. I've been given limited time to return product to get my refund, but I can't return it to China in the current Aust Post climate in the 10 days (only 6) now. Have been asking if I can return it to the NSW address it came from. Message centre won't answer me. Have been trying for 6 days. What do I do????
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Needhelp25 

The claim shouldn't hopefully close as long as you have sent the item and then provided paypal with a tracking number, they should then give you extra time for the item to be delivered back to the seller. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

xavier-2003
Contributor
Contributor

I wasn't allowed to return items to the seller's Australian address either, only to the provided address, in China.

The way I interpreted paypal's instructions, they only needed confirmation of  the package being posted to the seller's 

address with tracking, not of it actually being received.

Having read many related post over the last few days, many are not aware of the "Request return shipping refund" link in the transaction

details on the Paypal Activity page.

Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Needhelp25 

The claim shouldn't hopefully close as long as you have sent the item and then provided paypal with a tracking number, they should then give you extra time for the item to be delivered back to the seller. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.