Getting a refund after not receiving my parcel after 71 days in Transit.

LewHerb
Contributor
Contributor

On the 11th of November 2019, I made a purchase via a website in American for several 28mm Models, they were to be sent from the US to the UK. The ordered was packed and dispatched via USP on November 20th. The item was routed through several different places before being sent to Mexico. It was at this point that things began to slow down in the delivery. There had been several weeks passed whilst it was there and there was no update on the situation what so ever, I had contacted the seller several times, but had not responded to my emails from both December 7th & December 16th.  

To escalate the case I opened a paypal case, to get things in motion to get him to contact the Mexican postal service to continue with hopes of actually getting my parcel. The case was closed after the Mexican post had updated the tracking to say it had left them on the 23rd of December.  

As of the 30th of January, the parcel has not been delivered, has not had any tracking information update, and I have no faith in it ever being delivered. I have contacted the Mexican Postal Service as of the 30th of January to inquire about the parcel and an expected delivery time. I was informed that it takes around 15-20 days for it to arrive. It has been 39 days.  

The total transit time so far is 71 days. 

I am beyond annoyed, fed and just wanting my money back.  

Am I able to go through Paypal to make a claim or has too much time passed to do so? 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@LewHerb 

Please contact customer service to reopen your PayPal dispute:

Log on, click HELP on top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US or other contact options.

Or contact via social media:

Facebook (UK): https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK

Twitter (UK): @paypalUK 

Facebook (US): https://www.facebook.com/paypal

Twitter (US): @AskPayPal 

If that fails and you paid with credit card, dispute through your card issuer instead.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.