Getting a Dispute resolved

mscobrajet
New Community Member

I opened a claim with paypal. they contacted the seller gave them 2 weeks to respond. they did not respond. Gave them another final 3 weeks to respond. they responded with a bogus USPS tracking id that acted like the host country was preparing a shipment.  Paypal then said they had 20 days to deliver the shipment. No shipment and indication with the tracking ID that anything will ever be delivered. Now Paypal does not answer the phone or respond to emails. Anybody else had problems getting basic service from paypal? Using Corona Virus to virtually shut down all service. you would think they would at least man a computer response center... Any suggestions....

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Teddy25
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @mscobrajet 

I hope all is well. First, I must say, thank you for taking time to use the community forum to be heard as our phone lines are currently closed due to the pandemic coronavirus (covid-19) emergency.  However, it does not stop us from doing service to our customer,  PayPal just open a chat support to service our customer all you have to do is login to your PayPal account and go to Message Center look for the option for Chat wherein you can be able to chat with customer service and they will be more than willing to assist you.  Stay safe and God Bless you and your family.

Login to Me Too

LiamCaleb1528
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @mscobrajet 

Having said that PayPal services might take time to be operational again due to the pandemic,you may also wanna try to check out for this link if you have further queries: https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/can-i-appeal-paypal%E2%80%99s-
decision-on-my-case-faq205

Thanks and be safe

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.