Getting Some Action on Unexplained Account Limitations

julia_lee30
Contributor
Contributor

Hey all!

Another account limitations issue here lol there are so many - but not actually at all amusing...

I'm hoping I can get more info on understanding what PayPal wants from me and how to get it to them - their email asked for things I can't possibly provide, like business info for a personal account 

Also, they question why I keep my balance in PayPal and where I intend to use it (isn't that protected sensitive personal information?) Anyway I've explained that I've done this for years now BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT THEY ADVISE and now I'm being punished for it. How does that make any sense?

Hoping this can also be discussed during the PayPal Q&A on March 13th @PayPal_Olivia 🙂

The latest:

My account has been limited since October 2018 and I can't get much help from the customer service reps I've called.

Also it seems that the upload feature doesn't work (paypal.com/il/uploaddoc) because they can't see any additional docs that I've uploaded (after I got actual help from a US rep, who also reopened the feature in the resolution center) and sometimes say that they can't access anything on my account at all - like, what???

More details:

The first time I got connected to a US rep who was absolutely wonderful, but since then I've been redirected to local reps who are really unhelpful and sometimes rude - they don't even listen to what I'm asking and just deflect and PROMISE to escalate with a ticket and resolution within 72 hours but I don't even get a ticket number and there's no ticket in the system. Of course, the "due dates" on a couple of these promises have already passed.

Any advice on how to move the process along or even what I should expect would be much appreciated!!! 🙂

Thanks!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.