Getting Help problem with Abiluff Store

Biscuit2648
Contributor
Contributor

I am hoping someone can help me I have been conned out of £44 pounds from Abiluff Store. I paid for some chairs though PayPal never received any confirmation of my order and when Tryed to open a case for the fraud i was told it was not coverd and refused. Paypal will not let me reopen for no goods received How do I proceed?

Login to Me Too
55 REPLIES 55

Buster106
Contributor
Contributor

Unfortunately we hopefully will all be a bit wiser and cautious when ordering.i have seen several adverts on f/b which seem to be too good to be true and have reported them.whether that will do any good,we shall see.but a lot of our problem is these scam adverts seem to be allowed in the first place,not just with PayPal and I advise anyone raising a dispute to dispute as goods not received,as technically when you agree to pay by PayPal it is not an unauthorised transaction,although the advert might be a scam 

Login to Me Too

ariup
Contributor
Contributor

totally agree, for me it was a spare of the moment decision  and serious lack of judgement as i needed a replacement for a device that went bust and I've learned my lesson. 

I now emailed Paypal again (not through the resolution centre) in hope that someone will actually take a look at this thread and the which.com article... 

Login to Me Too

Buster106
Contributor
Contributor

Hopefully you will have some luck ,but keep preserving,as you have seen from these posts don’t give up.wish you all the best

Login to Me Too

ariup
Contributor
Contributor

Hi everyone, 

Just wanted to update that after many days of chasing , I finally managed to get through to paypal , had a dispute opened and closed in my favour within a few hours after trying to send my complaint through every possible contact form. I only wish they would actually take a look at all of the complaints received so far and finally suspend this seller or company. 

Keep on chasing , if you were like me and went through the checkout as a guest and cannot open a dispute through the resolution centre , keep looking for any other contact forms on the paypal site.

Good luck to everyone and I wish for everyone to get their money back !

Login to Me Too

kimbo88
I paid £70 for a playhouse for my son and have the same problem. Today when I attempted to go to the website to contact then again, the website is not not there!
Login to Me Too

Buster106
Contributor
Contributor

Raise a dispute with PayPal as goods not received,do not raise as fraud or it will be dismissed.tell PayPal that you did not receive confirmation of your order,although money had been taken out of your account.hope you have good luck.within 30mins of claiming goods not received I had my money back

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.