Getting Help problem with Abiluff Store

Biscuit2648
Contributor
Contributor

I am hoping someone can help me I have been conned out of £44 pounds from Abiluff Store. I paid for some chairs though PayPal never received any confirmation of my order and when Tryed to open a case for the fraud i was told it was not coverd and refused. Paypal will not let me reopen for no goods received How do I proceed?

Login to Me Too
55 REPLIES 55

Biscuit2648
Contributor
Contributor

After a lot of stress I have got a refund . I hope PayPal close their account down . Good luck to the rest of you . Just keep messaging them

Login to Me Too

Buster106
Contributor
Contributor

I was lucky because I claimed as goods not received and had it resolved within 30mins,but I feel sorry for people who claimed for fraudulent use,although I can see why.it a pity PayPal wasn’t more flexible when sorting out a dispute,especially with so many cases against abiluff

Login to Me Too

Shaunc1986
Contributor
Contributor
I got this reply today from PayPal. "We received the claim(s) you opened on 13 May 2020. We've reviewed the transaction(s) and are denying your claim(s). This decision was made because this transaction was not unauthorised. We're sorry for any problems you may have experienced with the transaction(s)" I think I'm gonna just have to take the loss. There is no way PayPal are going to o change this even though I logged it incorrectly I want to change my claim but no way of doing it and no way of contacting. Such a shame.
Login to Me Too

Biscuit2648
Contributor
Contributor

I had the same but kept on messaging them eventually got my money back today don't give up tell them to look on here and see how many complaints about this company . they shouldn't get away with it  

Login to Me Too

Buster106
Contributor
Contributor

Great news,sho that you’ve got to persevere

Login to Me Too

Mooney16
Contributor
Contributor
I have got my refund, keep messaging PayPal. I was told to wait 8 days from purchase I then messaged them again they changed the claim to not received. Got my refund within 30 minutes. Good luck!
Login to Me Too

Buster106
Contributor
Contributor

Well done,shows that you’ve got to keep on trying

Login to Me Too

ariup
Contributor
Contributor

Well done, I have given up on contacting paypal, unable to get an actual customer service agent over the phone, my messages and emails have been unanswered for over a week. i decided to file a chargeback with my bank which is an absolute hassle but I hope at least the credit card company can take a more serious look into this. 

This is extremely disappointing and I will never again go through checkout with paypal or try to pay through paypal  at least my bank is responsive and actually asked me or details and proper information. 

Login to Me Too

mjtsmm2027
Contributor
Contributor

https://www.which.co.uk/news/2020/05/which-warns-of-dodgy-discount-tech-website-that-doesnt-deliver/

Which? Consumer Association has issued the above warning about Abiluff. Send this as a formal complaint to Paypal and ask what diligence checks they make when they associated themselves with such an obvious scam website.

Login to Me Too

ariup
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you very much for this ! that'll be really helpful !

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.