Getting Help problem with Abiluff Store

Biscuit2648
Contributor
Contributor

I am hoping someone can help me I have been conned out of £44 pounds from Abiluff Store. I paid for some chairs though PayPal never received any confirmation of my order and when Tryed to open a case for the fraud i was told it was not coverd and refused. Paypal will not let me reopen for no goods received How do I proceed?

Login to Me Too
55 REPLIES 55

Shaunc1986
Contributor
Contributor
This is the same for me, I cannot get through they keep referring me to resolution center but just keeps saying case closed. Cannot change case to goods not showed up. I cannot call PayPal, cannot email as just refers here so just in a cycle. Tried to go through resolver but PayPal refuse to speak to them. By the time this pandemic is over and stuff are back it will be outside of the dispute window so feel like I'm just stuck..... £45 down stupid scammers!!
Login to Me Too

Buster106
Contributor
Contributor

If you go to the bottom of PayPal page it says CONTACT US,then press and you get MESSAGE US send message and explain that you want to alter your dispute to goods not received

Login to Me Too

Shaunc1986
Contributor
Contributor
That doesn't work, it's a BOT and you say kissing goods it says put a dispute via resolution but cannot as case closed.
Login to Me Too

Captain_Insano
Contributor
Contributor

@Shaunc1986 I think after saying about resolution centre it says are you happy. Click NO and it should offer to connect you to an agent. I tried contacting them every way I could until I got it sorted. The credit it 36p short of what I paid & I'm questioning that too! Sometimes you have to insist on good customer service but remember never insult or become aggressive. I've worked in the retail industry for many years and aggressive customers would rarely leave happy.

Login to Me Too

Shaunc1986
Contributor
Contributor
I don't have no option mate.
Login to Me Too

Biscuit2648
Contributor
Contributor

After 1 week I finally got PayPal to reopen my complaint and file it under 'goods not received'.  I have to wait for 20 days, so we will see what happens from there. I did complain that there were loads of others in the same boat and he told me the following:

Robert

6:12 PM

"I will send a request to have the other PayPal accounts reviewed."
Login to Me Too

Buster106
Contributor
Contributor

Hopefully it will be good news for everyone else 

Login to Me Too

ariup
Contributor
Contributor

I have got in touch with them by email again and added the link to this thread, I do hope someone picks this issue up ... so far didn't have any updates to my previous message. 

Login to Me Too

Joanna37
Contributor
Contributor
I have literally had the same thing happen to me. I received no invoice or order confirmation from the abiluff website and tried contacting them too with no response. I raised dispute claim with PayPal and they refunded me and closed the case within 10 minutes. I wonder if they have had lots of cases like this now and have started refunding pretty much straight away.
Login to Me Too

Buster106
Contributor
Contributor
Welll done
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.