Getting Help problem with Abiluff Store

Biscuit2648
Contributor
Contributor

I am hoping someone can help me I have been conned out of £44 pounds from Abiluff Store. I paid for some chairs though PayPal never received any confirmation of my order and when Tryed to open a case for the fraud i was told it was not coverd and refused. Paypal will not let me reopen for no goods received How do I proceed?

Login to Me Too
55 REPLIES 55

Buster106
Contributor
Contributor

Might be worth trying to ring PayPal on 08003587911 although I know there might be problems getting through because of staff shortage

Login to Me Too

Buster106
Contributor
Contributor

Rather claiming for fraudulent use,I claimed for goods not delivered,although I had only ordered 3 days ago.i attempted to email Abiluff and the site payment was made to for confirmation of order.once I made claim for goods not turning up PayPal refunded me.i think they dismiss fraudulent claims because it was authorised use of your PayPal although the site is  a scam

Login to Me Too

Captain_Insano
Contributor
Contributor

I am a little further on now. I've managed to speak to someone on Paypal messaging who has changed my claim from UNAUTHORISED to NON DELIVERY. They are contacting the "seller" for a response. Hopefully i'll get some resolution. I'll keep you posted. Remember if you've paid by credit or debit card then your bank will help you if Paypal don't.

Good luck all.

Login to Me Too

Shaunc1986
Contributor
Contributor
How did you get someone to change it, I cannot find anywhere to contact them?
Login to Me Too

Buster106
Contributor
Contributor

Captaininsane said to scroll down to bottom of PayPal page ,you will see CONTACT US click on this then MESSAGEUS.joannamakinske got through on live chat and got someone to send a request to reconsider her case

Login to Me Too

Carole2020
New Community Member
I ordered 4 chairs on Tuesday. No communication whatsoever.
Login to Me Too

Buster106
Contributor
Contributor

Raise a dispute with PayPal for goods not delivered.if they ask for invoice details say that the order was not confirmed.have you tried emailing Abiluff? I did but had no reply, I also tried to email company that payment was made to but also no reply.when I raised my dispute with PayPal I had a refund within 30 mins

Login to Me Too

ariup
Contributor
Contributor

I seem to have fallen for the same scam , usually a savvy shopper so quite annoyed with myself for not checking properly , however I did the mistake of using paypal as a guest (again, wasn't thinking) and now I can't even raise a dispute, no response to my queries I sent through the message centre and cannot get through to paypal over the phone... 

I'm amazed there's no way to report this website other than chase paypal, more amazed that even though there are already plenty of complaints paypal is still letting whoever owns the account continue using it. I'm at loss as to what to do next.

Login to Me Too

Captain_Insano
Contributor
Contributor

Just keep trying to contact PayPal @ariup eventually they will respond. Mark it as non delivery and you'll get your money back. If all else fails, contact your bank. If you've paid by debit or credit card through PayPal they will usually refund you.

Login to Me Too

Alperay
Contributor
Contributor
I have also been conned by Abiluff Store £44.99. I ordered a gaming chair and never received a confirmation email. Straight away I thought something wasn’t right, so I emailed them and they did not respond. Stupidly I opened a unauthorised payment dispute with PayPal and that was closed. Now I can’t opened a new dispute for not received the item and can’t contact PayPal. It is so frustrating and I don’t know what to do.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.