Get refund from blocked account!

ayankhan
New Community Member

Paypal has blocked my account permanently I can't add or withdraw any money, I received a payment and that person has requested a refund because he didn't get the services as I couldn't take out money from paypal, because paypal blocked my account. Now he's not getting the refund dispute has been there for over a week I can't even reply to the dispute, when I call them, they put me on hold or never call me back. Customer is furious and I am too.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @ayankhan,

Welcome to the PayPal Community. I’m sorry to hear that we’ve made the decision to no longer offer you access to our services. This type of decision isn’t something we do lightly, and I can assure you that we fully review all factors on an account before making this type of decision. Depending on the kind of limitation that has been placed on your account, you may not be able to refund your buyer's directly. If that's the case, your buyer's will have to open a dispute and escalate them to a claim

Best of luck,

- Jon K. 

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.