Get my money back

mrana
Contributor
Contributor

I use this paypal for a long time. I am a small creator and I gets payment from my supporters through my patreon and withdraw them on my paypal. Also I am a part time freelancer I earn some money by giving service to other people like web app development. But recently paypal limited my account and now I cant use it anymore. What I did wrong? They said I didnt follow the user agreements.

I really worked hard to earn those money now I cant withdraw my money. I dont need these paypal anymore, In fact I dont want to be in any hassle in future. But I need my money back, or send them from where they came, but I cant even refund them. What can I do in this case?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@mrana 

You have to wait 180 days, PayPal will notify you when you can withdraw and how..

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

mrana
Contributor
Contributor

I don't have any bank account linked and I do have a card linked but that card don't support withdraw from PayPal. Will I be able to withdraw?

Login to Me Too

mrana
Contributor
Contributor
I don't have any bank account linked and I do have a card linked but that card don't support withdraw from PayPal. Will I be able to withdraw?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.