Get hold of a human at paypal

Southwesterly22
Contributor
Contributor

I have an open dispose, which I have escalated to PayPal, as a non delivery.

After 2 months plus an item arrived which bore a passing resemblance to the ordered item, but that's all.

Leather construction became plastic , embroidered flowers became printed, a tooled leather piece became plain and the colours all changed becoming a childish facsimile of the original. A turquoise stone became a blue glass bead.

So now it isn't a non delivery , it's substantially not as expected ! 

But can I get through to PayPal? No! Not a chance. I was in a line to be answered, just once on the website!  The estimated reply time was 8 hours.

Far from being a handy intermediary PayPal are an awkward non responsive block!

Is there a telephone number that might have a human on it ? 

Do PayPal read this stuff? If so , feel free to contact me.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

ChrisSans
New Community Member

Well I go round and round in circles and get nowhere. All I want to do is make a payment....ie have Paypal take the money I owe out of my Credit Card....who would have thought this would be so difficult?

The email addresses they communicate with me don't allow me to to reply. The computerized Message Chatline, no human comes on only the robot asking silly redundant questions unrelated to my issues. So, don't know what else I can do....I certainly don't want my credit rating besmirched because I cannot find a way to get them to take my money owed.

Someone please help me?

Thanking you in anticipation.

Chris

Login to Me Too

my14
New Community Member

Obtained deposit from securities account, I have been trying to transfer into my bank account for 2 weeks, same message " limited access, contact us"...cant link, and no human to speak to...my money seems stuck in the account...Whats up with pay pal...? time to report them to the commissioner

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.