Ollie2012
New Community Member

Is this a legitimate business?

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

Vaskola
Contributor
Contributor
This is scam. Paypal return my money after realized that company is scam.
Login to Me Too

Ksu1984
Contributor
Contributor
Hello,sorry for asking!How Did you get ur money back from paypal? I can’t create a claim,it says they can’t help me with this type of transaction 🤬So **bleep** off. Was pretty sure site is scam but decided that I am protected by paypal,now have no idea what to do!
Login to Me Too

rhart
Contributor
Contributor

This is a scam, don't buy it from them

Login to Me Too

RodolfoR
New Community Member
I also got scammed by Genius Bike and sad thing is PayPal denied my case because the seller provided a fraudulent shipment receipt saying the order was deliver when in fact it was never received. The fraudulent receipt said the item was delivered on October 9th 2020 and I emailed their support team because I never received it and they replied to me on October 17th 2020 saying the bike was in their warehouse and that PayPal had held the payment so they could not deliver it to me which is a lie since PayPal charged me and won’t agree to my dispute even after showing them the emails they sent me This is so frustrating and I’m so mad. The website looked legit and I came to find out the hard way, please stay away from genius bike they are scammers
Login to Me Too

Jcar444
New Community Member
They're still up and charging on PayPal, despite all of these issues. I fell for their site and pulled the trigger on a purchase. Minutes later, regretted and tried cancelling through PayPal and it was impossible; PayPal was forcing the transaction through. Luckily, was using a credit card through PayPal, so was able to lock card and block transaction. PayPal's seller protection is too extreme
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.