General questions

Vonn1943
New Community Member

Hi ordered a phone .It was to be here by 3rd oct.still not here .How can I contact seller. Ebay-X-channel online trading company Ltd. Have tried to find them but no luck ??Anyone out there know them ?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Vonn1943 

If Oct 3 is the estimated delivery date, then go to My eBay > Purchases > (Find the order you want to report) > More Actions menu > I didn't receive it

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

IPortia
Contributor
Contributor

This company should be avoided. I have a dispute lodged at the moment with Paypal regarding fraudulently advertising and selling an iPhone as brand new, when it turned out to be six years old and worn out, when inspected by an Apple technician. They are absolutely dishonest and hopefully will be removed from Ebay trading soon. It is important that everyone affected puts in an official complaint to Ebay at any stage of discovery. Even though they cannot help with refunds after 30 days, it's important that they are aware of the behaviour of sellers. Unfortunately, I did not find out until some months of problems, but Paypal will act up to 180 days after purchase, so I am hoping for some recompense.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.