Garden egg chair

Tweager
Contributor
Contributor
Please help, I’m such an idiot and fell for the egg chair scam ! Paid via PayPal, received confirmation email. Sent email to so called company asking for tracking number, received said number!! Only to receive a small package with a tacky free gift and note, saying keep communication open as my order is still being delivered!! I feel such an idiot as I’m usually savvy with fraud etc. I’ve emailed them back asking for further proof but now realise it’s a scam. How do I proceed with getting my money back. Surely Facebook and PayPal should have these companies banned so that stupid people like me don’t fall for it
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Windtone31
Contributor
Contributor
This so called company been scamming people for over 12 months and PayPal leave them carry on regardless they say there’s a tracking number that’s enough for PayPal I’ve witnessed over 100 cases on here. I failed to get my money back!!!!
Login to Me Too

Tweager
Contributor
Contributor
Hi I phoned PayPal and spoke with they’re fraud department who listened and have given me a full refund as I had a buyer protection clause apparently? Either way I will not be falling for this again 🙈
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.