Garden Kneeler and Seat --> cheap green cloth bag

Edkang
Contributor
Contributor

Basically what happened was...
I saw this product online, clicked, and purchased the product paying through PayPal. I found out that my money was taken out by Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd. (http://flrabbit.com) in PalPal statement.
I waited for about 3 months since sometimes the delivery takes a long time. Not even an email confirmation was sent to me.
I couldn't find out anything from the website above and that's not even the website I bought the product from. Then I found there was an email, so I got connected to a customer service center.
They kept on saying the product was delivered to me when I did not receive it.
(and I wasted my time going to the postal service, etc. because they gave me a tracking number, but USPS couldn't recognize that tracking number)
I learned that the company is located in China since the shipping was from China Post.
Weeks later, somehow they mentioned if I received a green tool box. Then, I realized they sent a wrong item, a useless cheap green bag. (Later on I learned that they purposely sent this wrong item to cover themselves)
They claimed their company delivered a correct item according to the advertisement and blamed me saying that I did not read the details of the advertisement.
Does that mean, the advertisement says in detail, that if I order a Garden Kneeler and Seat, they would actually send a green tool bag? Is that what the detail says? That is outrageous. (There were nothing in the advertisement)
Then they told me they would give me only 50% of the refund because I got the green tool bag I never ordered.
Since 50% is better than not getting anything at all, I agreed.
Now, they're saying they can't refund me at all. They're saying that because I opened the PayPal dispute, my order amount has been frozen in their system and tells me to negotiate with PayPal. Well, PayPal closed my dispute request twice and said the case was closed as this transaction is ineligible for PayPal Purchase Protection.
Now I see there are so many complaints about the exactly same scam, but PayPal is not doing anything to protect the customers. 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.