Gangtou

Fedoc321
New Community Member

I'm going to sue PayPal for allowing the fake company gangtou pools to continue to rip off people up under your company's name if they are getting paid through your company PayPal then you should know who they are and exactly where they are and you should be able to refund our money it's over 10 women on your site in the community that is stating that they bought the same pool and never received it or their money so therefore I am suing you PayPal for allowing them to continue we all ordered these pools which is ironic around the same time the same month so therefore I'm holding you accountable I will seek an attorney first thing in the morning I want my money or I'll see you in court

Login to Me Too
49 REPLIES 49

Courtneypanda94
Contributor
Contributor
Same thing happened to me i orderd a pool for summer on June 15 I got no tracking information, after the confirmation email tired emailing the seller to no luck.
Login to Me Too

Coco40
I ordered a pool from this company on June 11, 2020. I didn’t receive any tracking, no responses from emails and the phone number on the site is out of order.
Login to Me Too

Janbutterfly1
Contributor
Contributor

About a month ago I ordered two planter boxes, from Gangtou.  
I’m also quite upset with PayPal.  Has anyone had any luck with being refunded.  

Login to Me Too

SteviRaeHobbs
Contributor
Contributor

Exact same situation here! Literally no one from PayPal can seem to figure out how to refund my money! 

It's insane.

Login to Me Too

Rlchap64
Contributor
Contributor

Same problem.....no luck emailing, calling, or locating website. Useless. Disgusted and it's a shame that I was dupped with PayPals help. But I should have known better. Only thing that had me convinced it was legit was its association with paypal. I feel PayPal should at least refund half the money at the least. as bad as Amazon. I dont even shop there as much because their instabilities to monitor their associations. After researching a little more about gangtou.......china. Wow! Imagine that!

Login to Me Too

LilianaMarin
Contributor
Contributor
I purchased a pool from them a few days ago too. I haven’t received any information about my order so I search to see if other people had issues, and just found these messages. 😞 I am very disappointed I can’t cancel the purchase even knowing that it is a scam. I thought PayPal had a level of protection, but I was wrong. I want my money back and I won’t be using PayPal anymore.
Login to Me Too

Rlchap64
Contributor
Contributor

Just to keep everyone up to date. I just received a message stating my swimming pool from gangtou was shipped and 

will be delivered Friday the 10th of July and will be delivered by UPS. I am optimistic but weary so we shall see. 

Login to Me Too

Courtneypanda94
Contributor
Contributor
Same thing here finally got information and hopefully my pool will be here Monday please 🙏
Login to Me Too

Rlchap64
Contributor
Contributor

Just to let you guys know, as expected, my pool didn't arrive. So with a little more investigation, UPS did in fact get a label but the package was not dropped off to them or scheduled for pick up. So I'm not so optimistic at this point and just expect to get nothing. But maybe I will after summer is over and my 5year old grandson forgets about it....which is not likely😑

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.