Gadgets Group

Cheryl24
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone ordered anything from gadgets group? I ordered three dog beds and I have not received them and now I am second guessing where they are coming from and if I should except them. There is no tracking number there was no receipt sent just what PayPal has is all the information I have. If anybody knows anything about gadgets group please let me know

Login to Me Too
72 REPLIES 72

Tradermarie
Contributor
Contributor
I also had a tracking number which was fake
Login to Me Too

Lyn51
New Community Member
Did you ever receive the dog beds? I ordered 2 and haven’t received them.
Login to Me Too

CastleLion
Contributor
Contributor
I have not received my order. I have a claim filed with PayPal that's still outstanding.
Login to Me Too

jilted123456
Contributor
Contributor
If you fall for this low calorie way wasting your money, Paypal acts like the company Gadgets Group is on the up and up where POLICY is concerned. Here is what I have Nancy Drew’d and would like to have everyone know what to expect from both shady Chinese vendors and Paypal if you fall victim to this crap. After placing your order and have negated due diligence as I did, Whoever, where ever is on the receiving end of your hard eared money, the will immediately or within 24 hours ( usuall immediately) will generate a tracking number from and for a carrier . Thats it. Transaction is complete. Why? Because a tracking number allow The seller gets paid IMMEDIATELY once the tracking number is generated, and that tracking number, basically, states, “USPS Awaiting Item, “ which tells ebay to back up outta that square Holmes, you item is on its way. Paypal will listen, for a little while then pretty much say If you choose to contact seller outside the parameters of Paypal, seller will delete the entire thread each time when they respond leaving no trace or proof of your communication. Again, I apologize 3. if you file a dispute, No matter the subject, Paypal will contact the sellar and 109% of my experience has the sell respond with, paraphrased of course, “Yo Bruo, you **bleep** has shipped, heres the track number, it will work on some site at some point, so chill out bro.” Paypals says that ties there hand for 10 days. Oh, btw, it does and to the minute. Once the seller is paid, these low calorie rip off companies pull the I speak no Engrish card and send the same “Yo, Bro” form letter no matter what you adk them. Its a vicious cucle and IFyou get get a “Resolution in your favor) Paypal pays it not the sell.... they got bored of chewing the fat with the honest folk and split 10 days earlier. No enters the worlds new scapegoat for terrible customer service, “Rona”, she is 19 and man she has been blamed for everystuff.... I bet you already know the rest cause if your reading this, you have already lived this. So, long story short, it is in paypals best interest to hide behind their policies, resolve payment issues (which their digital assistant states is as a “common issue” here at PP) in the sellers favor. Paypal is very aware the loophole the companies use and let it continue..... someones pocket is getting lined with muhla and it sure as f.. aint the customer.
Login to Me Too

WMN

Yep.  Wanted to charge me $38US to return a $25US item.  Else I could get a $3 refund.  It was the old "bait & switch" game.   I ordered the 3 in 1 pressure washer with brass fittings.  What I received was a cheap plastic version minus several parts.  It did not even fit onto my garden hose.  When I contacted the company they told me I must have ordered another item (1 e-mail), or that I was using it wrong (2 e-mail).

Login to Me Too

DreamingSpires
Contributor
Contributor
I also ordered a steel tongue drum for them and never received it. It seems clear they are fake
Login to Me Too

Shermanator1
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered barber clippers advertised all over Facebook. Haven't received them.. Can't track them.. Any suggestions?
Login to Me Too

MichaelAskew
Contributor
Contributor
Same here. No clippers. I’m going through my bank.
Login to Me Too

Ruben_Gomes
Contributor
Contributor
Also ordered from a site publication in a social network ad. I started to suspect and then found an email the next day in the spam section but didn't mention the tracking information. Sent an email to support and received response to look for a number of order, which I came to find to have only some information saying it was made a logistic order and the origin was China and the destiny was unknown.
Login to Me Too

LesaHop
New Community Member
I had the same problem.. ordered a dog bed on 1/18/20 and haven’t received anything. Has anyone looked into this further or made a complaint?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.