Gadget Group

Kkhar1234
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered 2 dog beds from a FB ad on April 4th. They have my money, no invoice, order confirmation or shipping information. Contact Email in Paypal is no good. What a scam. I hope I get my money back.
Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

Pennyf
Contributor
Contributor

Did anyone get a refund? 

Login to Me Too

Lizzie49
Contributor
Contributor
No they refuse to refund even though I returned my items!! They sell total trash and are totally unethical!!! Do not buy from this company!!!!!
Login to Me Too

Lizzie49
Contributor
Contributor

Shuman35
New Community Member
I ordered a high pressure washer. They charged my card right away & over a month later, no product.
Login to Me Too

Lizzie49
Contributor
Contributor
They are totally unethical and totally refuse to give any money back!!!!
Login to Me Too

QueenlyQuan75
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered a small video game on May 31st and I got a transaction #, a invoice #, but I didn't get a delivery date. I tried to emailing someone but the inbox is full. This is sad that so many people are having problems with this sight.
Login to Me Too

Lizzie49
Contributor
Contributor
They are totally unethical and should not be allowed to continue stealing customers money!! DO NOT BUY from this company!!!!
Login to Me Too

Super disappointed Pay Pal wasn’t more helpful with my claim. Dog bed was carnival trash and arrived in a ZIPLOCK VACUUM BAG!! I had documented everything and they still want me to return my item to China to get my refund. It will cost more to ship than what I paid. So annoyed that these scam companies get away with this crap! More reason to shop local and pay in cash if possible.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.