Gadget Cheetah - Have Your Bad Transactions with them been Resolved?

sar2456
Contributor
Contributor

Looking for input from anyone who has had a negative experience with Gadget Cheetah. Their most professional website is just perfect, however, it is obviously just a front to lead you into a believable purchase. They do not do business according to the site. They only have their USA address on the site and then state returns must go to Asia. The problems snowballed. After contacting PP for assistance,  Gadget Cheetah plays a pretty good game.  How did you deal with your issue? 

Login to Me Too
38 REPLIES 38

DavidFsr
Contributor
Contributor
BBB can't do anything. Make sure you make a complaint to pay pal and suggest that they drop gadget cheetah as a client for fraudulent activity. Any chance you get to post negative comments about gadget cheetah be sure but to do it. They are a Chinese company with a fake US address. You won't know that they are a Chinese company until you try to get a refund. I also made a complaint with the state of Oregon attorney general's office.
Login to Me Too

DavidFsr
Contributor
Contributor

Yes. Paypal refunded both the money I spent on item and return shipping costs. I assume that gadget cheetah generates more revenue for paypal than paypal has to pay out in refunds, which is why they may be hesitant to remove gadget cheetah as a client.

Login to Me Too

sar2456
Contributor
Contributor
Dear DavidFsr So glad you got all your $ back! I hope everyone doesn’t give up. GC is ripping off an awful lot of people if you consider that many don’t post or follow through. Did GC refuse your package also?
Login to Me Too

DavidFsr
Contributor
Contributor

i tracked the package with canadian post and signed up for email alerts. i received an email stating the package was delivered to gadget cheetahs canadian address.

Login to Me Too

Coinshooter
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal did not refund my money even when I filed a grievance, 

Gadget Cheetah sold me a fake Ring video doorbell 2 but it was not even a Ring doorbell.

I tried to call them many times there was No answer and they would just hang up.

After contacting them with emails they gave me an address in Canada to return it to at my expense $31 , they said when they get it I would get my money back.

The package has been there over a week ( using a tracking number ) but nobody is there to except the package according to the post office. 

Now I am out the $89 plus the $31 shipping.

What do I do now PayPal ?

Login to Me Too

sar2456
Contributor
Contributor

Dear Coinshooter,

File another claim at the Resolution Center or call PayPal and be persistent!  Many of us have done exactly that and got refunds for merchandise and shipping.  Keep at it! 

Login to Me Too

Coinshooter
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you I did and they got all my money back and shipping.

Thank you

Marty 

Login to Me Too

DavidFsr
Contributor
Contributor

Gadget Cheetah is a bad seller. It is a Chinese seller using a fake American address. I informed pay pal that there were numerous users who have been scammed by them. You should too. I also filed a complaint with Oregons attorney general. I I received a full refund from paypal including return shipping to canada. You have to make paypal listen. Escalate it to paypal management if neccessary. You also have to sign up for return shipping protection at paypal. its free and paypal doesnt advertise it.

Login to Me Too

Coinshooter
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you 

I may try that

Login to Me Too

Coinshooter
Contributor
Contributor

Well PayPal cam through , They got my money back and shipping , I just had to be more persistent.

Thank you PayPal.

Marty 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.