GPU stopped working after 2 months.

Pirlo
Contributor
Contributor

Hello

I bought a GPU and I have used Paypal. Unfortunately the GPU stopped working after 2 months I returned  it to the store via mail ( Germany )

The site of the store says that received the RMAand GPU and they are checking the problem. According to them it takes 14 days. Its been almost a month and no reply from the store. I ve sent them  a couple of mails and still no reply from them.

How should i proceed ?. Should I wait for more days , or claim my money back ?

Thank you.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Pirlo,

Thank you for your post! I would recommend continuing the process that you have begun if it's at all possible and the seller does cooperate.

PayPal's Buyer Protection would cover something that was significantly not as it was described upon receipt, but does not offer a warranty for malfunction after a product has been in use. In the event that a claim were to be accepted through PayPal, you would be instructed to return the item to the address that is indicated in the claim, with tracking. If that address is different than the one to which you sent the item at the seller's direction, you would not be eligible for refund.

I sincerely hope that the seller resumes communication with you and everything works out with that process. If that does not happen, you can still give the dispute process a try.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.