GOOGLE PLAY CONTACT DETAILS ITS A FAKE ONE AND PAYPAL DON'T CARE

ashman9
Contributor
Contributor

GOOGLE PLAY CONTACT DETAILS ITS A FAKE ONE AND PAYPAL DON'T CARE 

i asked paypal for a correct email address but paypal told me this : 

About the contact for Google, I would recommend you to look for it on Google itself, we don’t have specific contact details for our customer to contact Google.

Yours sincerely, Ana PayPal Account Review Department Please don't reply to this email. This mailbox isn't monitored and you won't receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account and click the Help link in the top right corner of any PayPal page.

yup paypal not giving me the right email address for google and paypal know the email address google use its a fake email address and they dont care! 

i have lost over £1000 on a game  strike of nations , game developer after 6 months changed the game and pushed us to pay more to stay in the game or lose all the money we spent on the game and leave !  i complaint to google pay and look like a robot answer and deal with the cases ! they accept first 6 case in a sec and after that refused the rest ! i asked paypal and opened over 110 case and paypal accept 1 case and deny the rest and quest what  ? paypal dont even giving me right to appeal!

Thank you for contacting PayPal regarding your query. My name is Sergio and it is a pleasure to assist you today. The intangible item you bought from GOOGLE is not protected under the PayPal Buyer Protection Programme. That's why you don't have the appeal option in this case. It is my pleasure to assist you. Thank you for choosing PayPal. Yours sincerely, Sergio PayPal

and 

Thank you for contacting PayPal regarding your issue. My name is Sergio and it is a pleasure to assist you today. There is no option to appeal in these cases. The decission in PayPal side is final. I strongly recommend you to contact GOOGLE to ask for the refunds.

now i am complaining to google and if i dont get answer i will find another way i am not going to let this people take my money like this!  

if anyone have same problem let me know please !

thanks

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ashman9 

Best to read up on buyer protection first before you start buying so you can risk assess your transactions.

There is very little / no buyer protection for intangibles, you can buy them but at your own risk.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

ashman9
Contributor
Contributor

still didnt understand why paypal letting google to use fake email address and not giving me the right email to contact them!?

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ashman9 

https://support.google.com/googleplay/?hl=en#topic=3364671

See Refunds/returns section.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

ashman9
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks for the link , but when you fill a refund form you get answer in a second , it doesn't matter you write I letter or 1000 ! No one read it ! I tried all of this ! I need to talk to a person in Google not a robot ! 😞
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.