Fuzhou libu Network Tech ltd scammer. PAYPAL DOESN'T STAND BEHIND THEIR CUSTOMERS.

andielo
New Community Member

If I copied all of the conversations I have had with "customer service" it would probably be 3 pages long. I returned (shipped back costing me $27.50 for two lightsabers that were broken, small (not as advertised) and cheaply made)  on April 1, 2020, they left San Francisco, CA USA on April 3, 2020, then arrived in China May 7, 2020 (see below), The companies address is 36 East (notice May 7, 2020, at 13:13 it shows it went to the business but then shows it got sent back to the post office BUT of course! NO DELIVERY NO MONEY BACK! This company is a scam and needs to be removed form using PayPal. HELP!!  I WANT MY MONEY back. Returned April 3, 2020

2020-05-07 21:58

Fuzhou, leave Fuzhou International Processing Center, the next stop  Fuzhou International Exchange Bureau

2020-05-07 18:12

Fuzhou, arrive Fuzhou Qishan Processing Center

2020-05-07 13:13

<Removed>: 2020-06-07 11:30:12 (GMT-07:00)

2020-04-03 20:27

SAN FRANCISCO CA INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION CENTER, Processed Through Regional Facility -> Your item was processed through our SAN FRANCISCO CA INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION CENTER facility on April 3, 2020, at 8:27 pm. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

2020-04-03 06:29

SAN FRANCISCO CA INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION CENTER, Departed USPS Regional Facility

SAN FRANCISCO CA INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION CENTER, Arrived at USPS Regional Facility

SAN FRANCISCO CA INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION CENTER, Arrived at Regional Facility

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

Cuervo1027
New Community Member

Buenos dias, 

el dia 4 de abril del 2020 realice un pago a  Fuzhou libu Network Tech ltd, realice el pago por unos lentes,  German Smart Reading Glasses - SUITABLE FOR 45-49 YEARS OLD y a la  fecha no me han llegado envio correo y nada

de verdad que esta empresa es una gran estafadora. deberia de bloquearla.

Login to Me Too

thinkle
Contributor
Contributor

Does anyone have an email address for this company?

Login to Me Too

shergiroux
Contributor
Contributor
Shipping took forever. Ordered sweater coat. Very disappointed. Very cheaply made. Also, can’t find website to leave a review. If this is listed as a technology business, why are they selling cloths? I don’t think paypal should have them as a seller.
Login to Me Too

Debbiebutler181
Contributor
Contributor
I want to know something about my order.
Login to Me Too

shergiroux
Contributor
Contributor
I also was scammed by this so called Company. No PayPal did NOT help. Had to go thru the fraud dept (I paid thru my credit). The fraud dept had so many complaints that the already knew this Company. I very rarely used PayPal anymore because they allow such obviously deceitful companies go unaccountable and dosen’t back their own clients.
Login to Me Too

Aapples
Contributor
Contributor
Did you end up getting your money back at all.paypal are being difficult.
Login to Me Too

jm4near
Contributor
Contributor

I also plan to not use PayPal any longer they should let us know before they pay what the company is

Login to Me Too

neilbyard
Contributor
Contributor

Me too,

ordered bra for wife, 

items that came were nothing like the ones ordered.

Postage would have been more than the bra cost,Fradulent seller,

Paypal just closed case.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.