Fuzhou Libu Network Technology Co. ltd

Suhailfdn
New Community Member
Me too I was scammed by this company and I really wondered why PayPal never warned me about this company since I was not the first one that I was scammed. I ordered a German Smart Reading Glasses , payment was through Pay Pal and I never received my glasses , my 25.88 $ is gone
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

shoppinglifes
Contributor
Contributor

please tell us the website of these people so we can be aware of it and replicate it, save a lot of people from deception

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@shoppinglifes 

Loads of them, once you know the name and enough claims roll in then close down and open under a new name, best to learn how to recognise them.

Chinese Web Sites or on Social Media ads easy to spot (once you know the below signs) so buyer beware.

1. No return address on the returns policy. The site will look as if its in your country (where they despatch goods from) but they will ask for returns to go back to China (returns depot) at a shipping cost often more than the item is worth.
2. No contact telephone number. if you click on contact the most you will get is webmail or an email address.
3. Rarely company address information.
4. Great pictures of items at bargain prices that turn out to be tat.
5. Fake reviews.
6. Google and you can often see previous company names as they change them once enough claims roll in and Paypal stop them using their services and start over.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.