Funds transfer to another paypal of my friend.

azizhasan
New Community Member

Dear Support,

It's an absurd situation here, and I have been continuously contacting the customer support, but listening to the same answer to my question that your request has is forwarded to the relevant department, i.e., in California. Everyone said that the department would take final action on it, which gives false hopes to customers and seems like people who are responsible for doing work are just avoiding our case to be addressed and closed.

Our words are falling on deaf ears as there is no constructive response so far let me shed light on efforts of ours to make this case easy for a new representative to work on and solve it rather than asking for the same thing and hang us in there for another six months.

Goal: Move funds (7085.49$) from my account ( UAE Paypal) to my friend's account ( US Paypal).

1. Our account got limited on the 4th of September 2018.
  2. Got an email that you can withdraw your funds in March 2019.
  3. Calling customer support from the 4th of September 2019.
  4. Submitted documents five times already and sent the authorization email, which includes my friend's email address. Uploaded documents and sent an authorization email on 28-Jan-2020 last time.
  5. Paypal customer support checked the account of my friend and confirmed that this account is in an excellent state to transfer the funds in but still
  6. Getting the same crap again and again.

I have talked to Nizar, Oowa, Fedi, Souha, Fedi, Khadija, Hiba, Mohsin, Manel, and so many more everybody said dun worry this week be the last of your distress, but again here I am writing this email.

One more thing I am getting, again and again, is that the last representative which you talked to haven't forwarded your complain as it should be escalated so bare with me let me do it for you and then the next time when I call get the same response from another person. 

Regards,

Syed Aziz Hasan

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.