Full refund without send back the item

Rahba
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I have an issue with one of my customers, she’s want to be refunded without returning my item, she said that the item is not as described.. Ive told her to send it back to me and i will refund full amount but she refuse that because she will pay for shipping more then she paid for the item. She opened a claim to PayPal. Whats the solution please!!!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Rahba 

PayPal often requires buyer to return item on their dime in order to get a refund on Significantly Not As Describe (SNAD) claims. Was a SNAD claim filed? If so, let the buyer escalate claim to PayPal (or you can escalate) to step in to make a ruling, if you want the buyer to return item anyway. The buyer is not entitled to return shipping costs as PayPal cannot make you refund more than what the buyer paid. The buyer can apply for reimbursement of return costs if the program is available in their regions.  They can check by clicking "Offers" in the top menu of their account and scroll around for the "Return Shipping On Us" offer.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.