Fuhai Trading Co., Ltd. Scam!!! Be aware of this company!

NOFuhai
Contributor
Contributor

lot Of People saw an Ad on  facebook and  bought homemade fertilizer machine cost $19 plus Shipping  from FuHai Trading Co

But people received cheap, around 2mm cutting board instead.  When we open distpute,

The company only offered  5%  refund ($0.95) and want us to keep that useless cutting board . What a ripoff!

Seller info Fuhai Trading Co., Ltd. 

https://www.scampulse.com/fuhai-trading-co-ltd-reviews

Login to Me Too
20 REPLIES 20

NOFuhai
Contributor
Contributor

52AC7AEA-4ABB-43BE-B171-D06534587D3C.jpeg

The return address seller provided is fake. Just a big area plus some random Chinese Characters, 351100 is zipcode.  And there is no address number provided. You won't be able to return it with this fake address.  

Login to Me Too

KLMKR
New Community Member

I had a similar experience and went so far as to have the Chinese address translated. UPS said it was an invalid address and the item couldn't be returned based on the address given. Also, the cheap hammock was nothing like pictured and would cost over $100 to return. I paid $69.99 for it. Paypal should flag this company and let buyers know that they are a scam before allowing a charge to go through.

Login to Me Too

sunil25
Contributor
Contributor

Same thing he does for me they send me the cutting board instead of homemade fertilizer. They change the website every time and advertise through facebook. Paypal denied my claim

Login to Me Too

wulewule

paypal denied my case too. what a shame on paypal. Will be very careful to use paypal anymore.

Login to Me Too

sunil25
Contributor
Contributor

I disputed with the Paypal and they denied, reason for denial is the vendor supplied the right product to the customer. As I sent the picture and gave them so many reviews about the company they still denied and it's we all are discussing this in paypal community forum. I dont understand why the PayPal is not acting on our behalf to protect our rights. I think paypal needs only their transction fees.

This company is ripping off all the customers. He got so many different website under his email. His company selling lot of different product but they are cheap and upto mark.

I am not going to use the Paypal anymore for any other transaction.

Login to Me Too

Kairiste
Contributor
Contributor

Adding my frustration with PayPal to this forum.  I did receive a cheap cutting board like others described getting but had no idea it was the item they swapped out the fertilizing machine. PayPal refuses to make this right, but I am calling AGAIN in a couple of hours because I am a dog with a bone on this.  It's clear this company is a bunch of scammers and PayPal is not handling it.

Login to Me Too

Hennie34
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal did find in my favour when I raised my complaint to a claim, but I had to file a report to a law enforcement agency and send a copy of it to them. I filed one with Canadian Anti Fraud Center, and one with the Internet Crime Center. Anti fraud agencies are now aware of this company’s scam, but it is still a buyer beware world when shopping on the internet. Don’t bother negotiating with this company, just make the claim and be sure to respond to all of PayPal requests for information. Good luck!

Login to Me Too

Kairiste
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal kindly gave me a voucher in the amount of the money spent.  While I can't get it back in cash, at this point I will take it just to move on over less than $30 (yes, it's the principle of it). I did encourage them to be vigilant about this company and search for this thread in particular to see how many people have been scammed by these jerks.  Lesson learned I will not be suckered into purchasing anything through Facebook again.

Login to Me Too

Skyflyer1
New Community Member

I got Paypal to refund me - hard work - this is how:

Like others I received something cheap and tacky completely unlike what was ordered (took months to come)

I immediately suspected a scam and went to look up company details -they were no longer selling the item

I raised a dispute with PP and posted out this was obviously a scam, not just an error, and that if they didnt act fast the company would obviously withdraw funds and disappear leaving PP out of pocket if they tried to chjargheback

But PP still instead we give the seller time to respond. Every time the "expected resolution date" got near, it would be extended by PayPal.

Eventually I managed to get PP to agree a refund but (like others) they said I must return the item. I pointed out that the company wasnt trading and the address looked incomplete but they insisted. Cost me £18.50 as it had to be tracked

I posted the item and got PP to refund me £15 of that cost

Weeks went by and I followed the tracking. Three times it was "out for delivery" and then i could see its as obviously beings ent back through the system to come back to me!

This time I phoned PP and said "how can I give you proof of delivery when the address the seller gave results in a "not known at this address" result and the parcel gets ent back to me.  Finally talking to a real human they saw sense and made the refund.

In total it took 8 months from purchase to refund. Today the parcel arrived back in the post! I'm going to bin it, it is so useless.

Its easy to say "ha ha, stupid PayPal they could have saved themselves a fortune if only they had listened" but of course they dont care - their costs are what we users pay for. This incompetence is where your 3.5% (or whatever it is) goes.

Anyway - key lesson - you will get nowhere with email, messages, online chat etc. You must speak to a human to get it resolved.

Login to Me Too

Bobcapecod1957
New Community Member
I fell for the 80 patio couch by Papaya trading co Ltd Fake scam feel foolish. How do you report them pay pal
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.