Frustration on dispute

liddown
Contributor
Contributor

In the words or Pink Floyd “is there anyone out there” Robots need not apply... I made a purchase, two knives, seller ships in cheap unlined envelope to me in the states. Envelope delivered, big hole no product, just empty envelope. Open dispute, send picture of the delivered envelope showing label, and hole. Open dispute, loose dispute. Because shipper send tracking information. I never said it wasn’t delivered. Stuck in robot hell, told to go to resolution center and can send more information. Dispute no longer listed, can’t send more info... Yes, $20 transaction and PayPal will lose my account because no human available to talk to that has a path forward. So here is the question does an empty damaged delivered envelope constitute the “merchandise being delivered” ? PayPal’s own FAC tells the seller to use proper packaging....

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@liddown 

Did you file Item Not Received claim instead of Significantly Not As Described claim? That's why the decision was based on tracking information, not about receiving something but it's either not as described, damaged, lost in transit, etc and so you lost. Call customer service to change reason of dispute:

Click HELP on top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US.

Call early, during business hours, west coast time to try to get a US rep. 

Say "Live Agent" to the automated recording.

If you do get a rep that you aren't comfortable talking with, or can’t assist, hang up and call again.  

Or private message via social media:

Facebook (US): https://www.facebook.com/paypal

Twitter (US): @AskPayPal 

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.