Frustrating with PayPal Unable to Resolve a Total Fraud Seller

bongknaek
Contributor
Contributor

I desperately need help from PayPal please! I ordered a worm casting bin from a website <Removed> on June 16, 2020 for $64.99. Instead of charging $64.99 the seller charged $74.70. On 6/19/20, Aloyd <removed> provided me an invalid USPS tracking number: <Removed> that has already been used. It showed the item was delivered on June 01, 06:03PM in Santa Ana. I ordered my item on 6/16/20. I called the seller the phone listed on his website, but the number was off the hook/not working. I sent him several emails, he didn’t respond. I filed a complaint with PayPal, on 6/29:20 PayPal reimbursed me $9.71 for overcharged claim. Now that I did not receive the worm casting bin because this sender never sent the item, I wanted to file another claim for not receiving the item. Unfortunately, my option that I have with PayPal was only limited to “unauthorized transaction complaint”. I couldn't find an option "I didn't receive my item", so I chose "unauthorized transaction" as my complaint for not receiving the item, but on there I wrote and explained the whole thing including the reason why I was using this “unauthorized transaction ”. The next day, PayPal closed my case because “there is no “unauthorized transaction”. Please help I wanted to file a claim that I DID NOT RECEIVED my item, but on PayPal resolution center, there is only one option and that is "unauthorized transaction" . Please someone from PayPal help me PLEASE!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

bongknaek
Contributor
Contributor
Kindly cancel my PayPal account. I have had enough with PayPal's horrible customer service. You all should be ashamed of yourselves for your unhelpful / don’t give a damn attitude. I alerted all my friends and family members to not use PayPal because you not only allow, but also comply with scammers' preying upon innocent customers. You did nothing to help me after I got scammed. Your representatives are either too lazy or incompetent. They clearly did not spend time to read, understand and investigate the criminals who use PayPal as their tool to scam people. Scammers have found PayPal's weak spot and are free to commit their crimes against PayPal customers. Shame on you PayPal representatives. I have had enough - cancel my PayPal account.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.