cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Frustrating, I am too old for Paypal I guess

R_B_
New Community Member

Frustrating, I am too old for Paypal I guess

I keep finding charges for $0.99 (cents) on my bank statement, with no alternative but to "let it go" I can no longer afford this 'theft by bailee'... Sorry I am poor, but there it is. Paypal provides a bogus phone number, which is no longer HU-MANNED. I need help, to 1) recover my lost dollars, and separate them from the honest or intended transactions; 2) Understand the complex nature of HOW my money is TAKEN without my permission; 3) Failing this, CLOSE my Paypal account forever, and close my BANK  ACCOUNT as well, and open a new one, innoculating me from Paypal's sestematic pilfer. I need HELP and I am  not good at this- I want **bleep** to be simpler, so I can TRUST paypal, which I am afraid I no longer do. I need paypal, to donate on gofundme, on facebook birthdays, to pay on ebay. But I will revert to hermit-recluse rather than continue this way. The internet is failing me, with it's tricky, sleight-of-hand-laden ways, created by, it looks more and more like, a cadre or cartel of thieving code-builders, all subscribing to the same Wild West tactics. They have worked, on unsuspacting me, for a while, but no more. Anybody? I will be surprised if I get help, but am open to the possibility of UNDERSTANDING just ENOUGH to feel safe, and to even Trust my paypal experience again, and even to TRUST  paypal, a trust that has been Rode hard and put away wet. Not the way to treat a workhorse like me. Killing the goose that lays the golden eggs has never been a good business model. Help, someone.