Frustrated

Jsgreaves69
New Community Member
My dispute started off okay until I started a formal PayPal dispute. Firstly it was very hard to negotiate there dispute and claims resolution. I had to my husband to help me. Then my nightmare with them started. Even though I contacted them through their messaging service to try and provide the correct information that they required to proceed with my claim. Went all around the world trying to get them this. They then denied my dispute with the seller. I then complained once again I used their messaging service. They then conceded that I had been trying to get through to them to no avail. They then asked me to send them the information they required. I thought that I may be getting somewhere! They then asked me to return the item back to the seller and confirm with a tracking reference number. I followed their instruction and gave them my tracking details, which they confirmed that they received. ONLY for them to send me another email to advise that they were closing my claim once again as I had not sent the information that wanted for them to look/process, whatever into my claim. I have sent them a message once again and have yet to receive a reply. Any one who can help me, your help is appreciated..
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Ohio49er
New Community Member

An automated system with NO human operators is a LOUSY way to treat a customer and I've been a PayPal customer for a while now.

In February I commissioned a project from an artist on PayPal and paid half of the fee agreed upon.  The artist was supposed to send me sketches to review, but she never did.  I gave her ample time to respond and I sent another email.  This time she said she had been sick and would have the sketches for me by February 22.   Needless to say she did not.

Since then I have sent her two more emails and she has refused to respond.  I've also sent messages via her Patreon and Tumblr accounts and they have been ignored as well.   Now I'm ready to go scorched earth against this person because she is STILL posting she is open for commissions and she needs money for food and medicine and boo-hoo-hoo, cry me a river.   This is fraud, plain and simple, and by declining to take any action against this scam artist, PayPal is enabling this crook to continue ripping off its customers. 

That is a really shabby way to treat a customer

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.