Frustrated and unable to verify my identity

HelpCRH64
New Community Member

Despite numerous messages to Paypal about a problem with lifting limitations on my account I am no closer to a resolution. The advice I get is to verify my identity with a link but when I attempt to do that my profile page is frozen, nothing is working. I have explained all this to Paypal and still I get the same advice and a link to verify my identity. Well I would if I could. Now I am getting email to say I can no longer receive money. Really ? and I don't know this already ? I haven't been able to use my account for at least a month because I can't confirm my identity. Is anyone else having this problem ? It doesn't feel like anyone is listening or reading the complaint I am sending which points to being a technical issue. Getting absolutely nowhere and waiting for as long as 5 days for an answer which is useless. The conversation is closed so I have to start the whole process all over again. Phoning Paypal ? yeh right if I want to spend all day and half the night or longer waiting in a que. This situation is just totally unacceptable. I wonder how many other people have their money tied up in Paypal and can't access it. They have our money and if it was a bank you'd be down there banging on the counter wanting an explanation. Totally angry and frustrated about a situation that I feel has little chance of a resolution.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.