Frustated with paypal

Preety2222
Contributor
Contributor

Hi All, Paypal is treating me like I am not doing business . why all of sudden you have asked so many questions and why this was not happened when I opened paypal account. You have lot of my money now and I can smell that you don’t want to give my money back. If this is the case, I am going to proceed with you legally. As per RBI rules, you cannot hold my money more than 72 hours, but since its been more than 7 days I can put a case on you legally too in Bombay court. MY CONCERNS Daily you are sending me an email that we need additional information.. WHY? Don’t you know it in your first email that you need all information, and I can upload in one go ? You are wasting my time doing this daily work. Plus I need my money back . Around 3 lac is pending on paypal as per me for the products which I shipped and received already. For some products that I already shipped, you check the status at your own. Why in email you want me to followup? The product which got shipped a day before howcan you expect it to be delivered in a day and why you are not giving me the money which customer paid? Your intentions are really fishy and you are not releasing my money to my bank account which is showing in my paypal balance. If this happens , I am going to stop working with paypal now and also tell my business customers about this case and soon you will see the impact. I am just being frustrated with you Paypal.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.