Frozen account customers services never answer messages

Sandra191
Contributor
Contributor
Hello, I'm awear there's probably no solution to my issue but I'd like to share my experiences with other users. My account was frozen without explanation I was selling some used items on ebay someone filed for a return I which I accepted and refunded but in the process ebay limited and then place a permenite limitation on my account. Of course as many other users have expressed without explanation no reason offered. They then deleted all messages from my account so any evidence to help my case in a legal battle has been hampered. Customer services will not answer questions I have about my account most questions get ignored completely, I deserve to at the very least have a conversation about this issue an automated message stating you funds are frozen for 180 days is not fair considering the amount of money frozen. I've online many posts and articles about paypal never releasing funds on many users accounts. They just keep the money, I always felt safe using PayPal buyer protection etc. But it comes at a cost freezing accounts of people guilty of no wrong doing...
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.