Friends and family

devinrc
Contributor
Contributor

I made a purchase through Friends and Family using PayPal. I did not receive said item/purchase. Can PayPal reverse transfer of money. It appears that it was a fraud/theft

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

xXIlIlIlIlIXx
Contributor
Contributor
Hey devinrc 👋

To resolve you issue I want you to go to the Resolution Centre on (Android: Chrome) (IOS: Safari) (PC: Chrome) and then once you log in you will be able to create a Dispute and then after you create it you will be able to select the transaction made with this person and then add your comments and proof and then click submit! After you have done that its just the waiting game and if the end result is not what you want then make sure you have screenshots and all that and call PayPal Customer Service and make them reopen the case and tell them you have proof and after that you get your money back instantly!😁

#DontWorry
Best Of Luck 🥂
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @devinrc and @xXIlIlIlIlIXx,

I'm sorry to hear that a purchased item was not received. It is very important to only pay for items and services by using the Goods and Services payment option. A Friends and Family payment is intended to be used only for gifts of money to a friend or family member, with no expectation of something of any value in return. For this reason, it is not possible to open a dispute related to Friends and Family payments for Item Not Received or Significantly Not as Described. Those dispute reasons are only available for Goods and Services payments.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience and financial loss you have experienced.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.