Frequent account access limitation

WolFEgypT
Contributor
Contributor

Good day,

I need some explanation why my account gone limited again.

Issue for today (Ref ID - PP-L-264887487761) is just one month from its previous SAME one (Ref ID - PP-L-262262070229)

It is stating the same reason "We recently identified an issue regarding a transaction in your account that required additional review." while there has not been any transactions on the account during the month as I gave my self this month to check if I can continue counting on PayPal to grow my business with but sounds like I am wrong so far.

For a business account, you just limit the account without notifying me before? Is it really this way? How can I trust you?

In the previous issue (in last April), I sent the two files exactly three times! The first trial was answered as it is not clear, the second trial was the same files and was answered that they are expired, then the third one I sent exactly the same files just with annotating the Arabic Language stating the required data (My Country uses Arabic as the Official language) and was accepted.

Now what I am supposed to do?

My country "Egypt" uses different payment forms for the utility bills, and when it comes to a clear scan, well, it's a POS receipt!

While you are refusing the STAMPED GOVERNMENTAL ISSUED DOCUMENTS, will you accept POS ones?

Aside from this, for how long should I be ready to waste my time writing you? for how long should I be risking my business continuity abroad using your frequently disabled service with the very bad Customer Care?

You should review your strategy of limiting the Business accounts and please save our time and just send me a letter to my stated addresses to check if I do really exists and monthly ask for any updates it if it really matters where I am doing my things.

BTW, where is Call option in the contact us section?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@WolFEgypT 

Contact options for Paypal are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages...

1. Paypal phones are slowly re-opening and increasing in numbers (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
Or
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.                                     

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.