Fraught suspected

Eesau
Contributor
Contributor

FRAUGHT FRAUGHT FRAUGHT !!

I found somebody selling this laser cleaning machine <removed> 

for 168 USD. This kind of machine normally costs from 60.000 USD to half a million, so there is no way someone could sell it at his price. If you click Home from the left side, you see that this company normally sells children toys etc.

When you look at the photos and videos, you can see that in none of those there is not this laser in use, but other brands whos videos you can find from Youtube.

I clicked "order now" and ended up noticing that they would ship this heavy equipment to me (to Finland) with 15 USD, which again is unbelievable.

I could have paid it with Paypal, but I didn't do it, because I wasn't sure I could get my money back.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Eesau 

Millions of sellers / merchants / companies use paypal and they can't vet every one.

If they get enough complaints about a company then they ''may'' eventually withdraw their services but what happens especially in China is that they just set up again with a new name..........so its buyer beware.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Eesau 

Sorry don't click links i don't know but when in doubt don't buy.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Eesau
Contributor
Contributor

Of course I didn't buy, but I posted it because I hoped that perhaps Paypal could do something to prevent them from getting anybody's money. Or the word spreads and alerts other people.

Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Eesau 

Millions of sellers / merchants / companies use paypal and they can't vet every one.

If they get enough complaints about a company then they ''may'' eventually withdraw their services but what happens especially in China is that they just set up again with a new name..........so its buyer beware.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.