Fraudulent transfer to paypal cash plus

Roseydaisy11
Contributor
Contributor

I received an email this morning letting me know that my paypal transfer would be completed in a few days. I logged on to my account to see that there is a transaction pending for a transfer from my bank account to a paypal cash plus balance. I have changed my password on my account, but I have been unable to get a hold of anyone at paypal. I was unable to dispute the transaction on the resolution center, and my bank can not do anything as the transaction has not posted to my account yet. Is there an email address for paypal so I can get in contact with someone to stop the transfer from happening? Thanks for any information.

Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

Jdorch0911
Contributor
Contributor
Omg 😳 same thing happened to me it was also $1000 and they had went into my account and changed my language to Spanish and was trying to change my cell number also. I’m telling you this has to be an inside job PayPal can’t see what’s going on or they don’t want to...but yes once the money post into your PayPal account I transferred my money back immediately and changed my password and took whoever number someone was trying to put into my account. I think what you are doing will help but your bank will have to side with you in order to get your NSF fee back from the bank. Keep us updated
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.