Fraudulent transfer of funds

Bankrz
Contributor
Contributor

On 9/4/20, I discovered that my account had been hacked and $2000 was transferred to a visa debit card that had been added by the criminal.  I filed a dispute with PayPal on 9/5/20 describing the activity.  I left the Visa debit card on my account and named it "Fraudulent Credit Card".  I changed my settings to show my own credit card the preferred card for transactions.  I was told by PayPal that i would be reimbursed.  After not hearing anything for about 3 weeks, I called.  It took a while but I was eventually able to speak with someone.  I was told that I had been reimbursed already.  The representative then read off the number to the fraudulent credit card and told me that the case had been closed!!!!   This representative told me that I would be reimbursed.  Since then I have not heard anything from PayPal.  I have tried calling numerous times only to be disconnected from the phone tree.  How can I speak with someone that can actually help me??  HELP....

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Usernamefraud
Contributor
Contributor

Good Luck with that. I'm been trying since March. My account was

charged fraudulently and PayPal sided with the company-ZESTADS. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.