Fraudulent transactions on ngryzonie.com

JohnMc2
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased an optical component on ngryzonie.com.  I made a mistake and ordered the wrong item and immediately send a chat not to change the item to the correct item.  I purchased the correct item at the same time.  I received a PayPal update saying that both items had shipped, but there is no shipper or tracking number.  None of my messages have been received a response.  I emailed the seller identified with the PayPal transaction, no response yet.  I think the website is a scam as I have found other facebook vendors claiming that their images were stolen and are being sold by ngryzonie.com. The website operator appears to be very sophisticated.

How long do I wait to claim that the item has not arrived? Do I have any chance to recover what I spent?

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

JHowat185
New Community Member
I am in a similar situation. I placed an order on August 4th. Noticed that PayPal reports the order as shipped, while the website reports the order pending. Just contacted them about the issue. Waiting for a reply.
Login to Me Too

JohnMc2
Contributor
Contributor

Did PayPal report a shipping number or shipper? PayPal wrote back after I filed a complaint stating that they had given the seller 10 days to reply and if no reply they will settle the claim in my favor.

Login to Me Too

rp777
Contributor
Contributor

Same thing happened to me. Placed order on 7-31-2020 or 7-30-2020. The tracking information that the "seller" provided paypal was for a package that was delivered on 7-29-2020!!!!!!

I knew the website was a scam almost immediately after placing my order. Tried to cancel it through a message and through paypal. 

Let's see if paypal can actually stick by their guarantee and keep their clients from getting ripped off. 

Login to Me Too

JMJunek
New Community Member
uh oh, I've got the exact same thing going on. Ordered on July 28th. Emailed them, tried to contact them through the website, no response. The order status just says "processing"
Login to Me Too

JohnMc2
Contributor
Contributor
Ngryzonie.com is up and running; their deals are plausible so people will continue to buy from them. I’m guessing there are many more credit card transactions getting scammed as well. I have a week remaining to settle my claim and get reimbursed by PayPal. How do we get the site shut down?
Login to Me Too

Poopiepants
Contributor
Contributor
Ordered from Ngryzonie on 07/31/20. Didn't receive an email confirmation even after a week. Sent them two emails and no response. Finally contacted my CC company and disputed the change. Within a few days after that I received an email with a tracking number which when I checked, it said my package was delivered. I checked online and this is definitely a scam. I even received an email that LOOKED like it came from PayPal, but there was some strange wording at the very bottom about not replying or it would just confuse the computer. WTF? The article also said that because there is a tracking number that shows the package was delivered, a merchant may not credit the amount back on your card. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.