Fraudulent sale and PayPal Resolution Center doesn't work

BKB3939
Contributor
Contributor

I made a purchase on eBay, then received an email the next day that eBay had removed the item over concerns about the account.  I have received no correspondence from the seller who has not returned any messages through eBay.  The item was guaranteed delivery by 2 days ago.  I filed a dispute with eBay, but repeated attempts to use the PayPal Resolution Center have failed.  Each time I receive an error message stating something went wrong "on our end", and to try again later

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @BKB3939,

Sorry to hear you're running into some issues filing a dispute through PayPal's Resolution Center. Since you're unable to have a dispute open with eBay and PayPal at the same time, and you already have a case open with eBay, I'd recommend seeing that case through. If the dispute via eBay doesn't arrive at a satisfactory conclusion, I'd recommend reaching out to our Customer Support teams to see what options may available. 

Good luck with your case,

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.