Fraudulent merchant never sent order but have PayPal false tracking info - PayPal denied refund

DamonDuncan1986
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered a product via Etsy on Jan 9, 2021, and the Etsy app listed Jan 22, 2021 as the expected shipping date. It’s now February 22, 2021 and the Etsy site still shows “Not shipped, contact seller”, which they verified they do not have any shipping information or any communication from the seller regarding this issue - so I opened a case through them after no less than 10 attempts to contact the seller seeking resolution. Unfortunately Etsy cannot provide a refund because I paid via PayPal, who have denied my claim as the seller apparently gave them fedex tracking info and delivered confirmation which is FALSE AND / OR FAKE. I verified with fedex that the tracking info PayPal has is not a shipment from that seller in Spain (it originated in Louisiana) was not addressed to me or anybody at my residence, an was delivered to front desk receptionist somewhere by someone named JSHANDA on 1/13/2021 - 4 days after I placed my order it was received supposedly in Lodi California all the way from Spain? NOPE! Especially when the item I ordered was supposed to be hand made and would take a minimum of 2-3 weeks to complete. Etsy still, as if this morning, has not heard from the seller, whose shop has suddenly vanished from the Etsy website and app. I have PayPal all off this information to include screen shots of all communication with Etsy fedex and attempts to reach the seller yet they refuse to acknowledge they **bleep** up and are aligning themselves with negligent and criminal businesses that steal our money via PayPal and using their policies and greediness to their advantage knowing they won’t have to return it money.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.