Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fraudulent expenses on bank account from "Paypal Europe S.a.r.l. et Cie S.C.A"

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributor

Fraudulent expenses on bank account from "Paypal Europe S.a.r.l. et Cie S.C.A"

Hi,

I just noticed that in my bank account I have several expenses to "Paypal Europe S.a.r.l. et Cie S.C.A"  which I have not done. When I check in my PayPal account, however, these expenses do not appear. I do not know how I can start a reclamation about these expenses that are not mine (they have been debited in my account for since a couple of months, but I just noticed it now), and which steps should I take from now on to make sure that they do not keep debiting these expenses to me. Thanks for the help.

Silvia

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Esteemed Advisor

Re: Fraudulent expenses on bank account from "Paypal Europe S.a.r.l. et Cie S.C.A"

@sgama

That looks like bank transfer payments when you pay your seller via paypal from your bank account.

Don't forget that the actual payment often leaves your bank account up to a few days AFTER you have paid as paypal credit the seller upfront so they still may show in your paypal account but a couple of days earlier?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

16 REPLIES 16
Highlighted
Esteemed Advisor

Re: Fraudulent expenses on bank account from "Paypal Europe S.a.r.l. et Cie S.C.A"

@sgama

That looks like bank transfer payments when you pay your seller via paypal from your bank account.

Don't forget that the actual payment often leaves your bank account up to a few days AFTER you have paid as paypal credit the seller upfront so they still may show in your paypal account but a couple of days earlier?

Advice is voluntary.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Contributor

You are right, thanks!!
Highlighted
New Community Member

I have just noticed a stream of payments going out of my bank account, to SARL et Cie SCA sometimes €10, sometimes over €60.  I give so many donations to animal welfare that I thought it was one of these.  The payments are NOT coming from my PayPal account.  How caan I cancel this?  Contact my bank?  Who are these people?  From Catherine Moon

Highlighted
Esteemed Advisor

@catherine45 

Sounds like sellers you have paid via bank transfer / paypal.

Advice is voluntary.
Highlighted
Contributor

I have the same issue. Itms going on for several months sometimes under another name. What can I do to solve this!? When am I getting my money back!?

Highlighted

Hi vallovernomoja, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member!

If you do not recognize these transactions please dispute them through your PayPal account. 

An unauthorized payment is a payment sent from your PayPal account without your permission. We provide 100% protection against unauthorized payments sent from your account.

If you are able to log in to your PayPal account, follow these steps:

1. Click Help at the top of the page.
  2. Click Resolution Center.
  3. Click Report a problem.
  4. Select the transaction you want to contest and click Continue.
    • Keep in mind that, by default, any transactions made in last 30 days will appear in the menu. If your purchase was prior to this, you will need to increase the interval of dates in the calendar and click ‘Show’.
  5. Select Unauthorized transaction and click Continue.
  6. Follow the steps to inform us of your difficulty with the transaction.

We may also ask you to enter some account information to confirm that you own the account. If so, enter the information and click Continue.

- Siobhan 

Highlighted
Contributor

Hi I have also unauthorized paymant from my credit card but it doesn’t show as transaction on my paypal account so i can’t report problem. And it is also from "Paypal Europe S.a.r.l. et Cie S.C.A" So can anybody help me how to solve this problem? For now i have removed credit card from paypal. But i hope it can be solved. Thank you Best regards Roman
Highlighted
Esteemed Advisor

@Roman974 

If you bought something online with a debit or credit card and did NOT log into your Paypal account then of course it won't show on that Paypal account because you bought as a 'guest buyer'.
However your seller may have processed that payment using their Paypal 'card reader' and so Paypal would show on your bank or card statement.

If that is not the case then contact customer services AND your card issuer to query the transactions.

If you need to open a dispute for a 'guest buyer' transaction then you can.......
1. Phone Paypal customer services and see if they will open one for you OR
2. Contact your card issuer for a chargeback.

Advice is voluntary.
Highlighted
New Community Member

I Have the same issue. How can i cancel these debits??