Fraudulent expenses on bank account from "Paypal Europe S.a.r.l. et Cie S.C.A"

sgama
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I just noticed that in my bank account I have several expenses to "Paypal Europe S.a.r.l. et Cie S.C.A"  which I have not done. When I check in my PayPal account, however, these expenses do not appear. I do not know how I can start a reclamation about these expenses that are not mine (they have been debited in my account for since a couple of months, but I just noticed it now), and which steps should I take from now on to make sure that they do not keep debiting these expenses to me. Thanks for the help.

Silvia

Login to Me Too
34 REPLIES 34

Mussa1980
Contributor
Contributor
We have to know exactly where our money... What the **bleep** is this
Login to Me Too

nanthago11

I don't understand this. They keep taking money every month and i dont remember signing up for any service. I went through my emails and transaction history and everything close to the date on which they took money and i didnt purchase anything. Someone please explain to me whats going on and what should i do?

Thanks

Login to Me Too

Bimlico
Contributor
Contributor
Could that be Netflix or Spotify debits? For some unknown reason, some of these large organisations put that narrative on the PayPal debits instead of their own company name. Hope this helps.
Login to Me Too

MarieT1

Can I just ask - was the first charge just for €1?  I've been charged random amounts 8 times since July 12th.  Just happened to check my account today.  Not happy!

Login to Me Too

Ckea
New Community Member

****Anyone recognise this Iban It’s showing up on my bank account and money is being deducted every so often small amounts but it’s not showing up on my PayPal account ? Thanks

Login to Me Too

vallovernomoja
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same issue. Itms going on for several months sometimes under another name. What can I do to solve this!? When am I getting my money back!?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi vallovernomoja, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member!

If you do not recognize these transactions please dispute them through your PayPal account. 

An unauthorized payment is a payment sent from your PayPal account without your permission. We provide 100% protection against unauthorized payments sent from your account.

If you are able to log in to your PayPal account, follow these steps:

1. Click Help at the top of the page.
  2. Click Resolution Center.
  3. Click Report a problem.
  4. Select the transaction you want to contest and click Continue.
    • Keep in mind that, by default, any transactions made in last 30 days will appear in the menu. If your purchase was prior to this, you will need to increase the interval of dates in the calendar and click ‘Show’.
  5. Select Unauthorized transaction and click Continue.
  6. Follow the steps to inform us of your difficulty with the transaction.

We may also ask you to enter some account information to confirm that you own the account. If so, enter the information and click Continue.

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

Roman974
Contributor
Contributor
Hi I have also unauthorized paymant from my credit card but it doesn’t show as transaction on my paypal account so i can’t report problem. And it is also from "Paypal Europe S.a.r.l. et Cie S.C.A" So can anybody help me how to solve this problem? For now i have removed credit card from paypal. But i hope it can be solved. Thank you Best regards Roman
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Roman974 

If you bought something online with a debit or credit card and did NOT log into your Paypal account then of course it won't show on that Paypal account because you bought as a 'guest buyer'.
However your seller may have processed that payment using their Paypal 'card reader' and so Paypal would show on your bank or card statement.

If that is not the case then contact customer services AND your card issuer to query the transactions.

If you need to open a dispute for a 'guest buyer' transaction then you can.......
1. Phone Paypal customer services and see if they will open one for you OR
2. Contact your card issuer for a chargeback.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

marija27
Contributor
Contributor

If I did not buy any products???? For what they take money?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.