Fraudulent expenses on bank account from "Paypal Europe S.a.r.l. et Cie S.C.A"

sgama
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I just noticed that in my bank account I have several expenses to "Paypal Europe S.a.r.l. et Cie S.C.A"  which I have not done. When I check in my PayPal account, however, these expenses do not appear. I do not know how I can start a reclamation about these expenses that are not mine (they have been debited in my account for since a couple of months, but I just noticed it now), and which steps should I take from now on to make sure that they do not keep debiting these expenses to me. Thanks for the help.

Silvia

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@sgama

That looks like bank transfer payments when you pay your seller via paypal from your bank account.

Don't forget that the actual payment often leaves your bank account up to a few days AFTER you have paid as paypal credit the seller upfront so they still may show in your paypal account but a couple of days earlier?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
34 REPLIES 34
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@sgama

That looks like bank transfer payments when you pay your seller via paypal from your bank account.

Don't forget that the actual payment often leaves your bank account up to a few days AFTER you have paid as paypal credit the seller upfront so they still may show in your paypal account but a couple of days earlier?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

sgama
Contributor
Contributor
You are right, thanks!!
Login to Me Too

catherine45
New Community Member

I have just noticed a stream of payments going out of my bank account, to SARL et Cie SCA sometimes €10, sometimes over €60.  I give so many donations to animal welfare that I thought it was one of these.  The payments are NOT coming from my PayPal account.  How caan I cancel this?  Contact my bank?  Who are these people?  From Catherine Moon

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@catherine45 

Sounds like sellers you have paid via bank transfer / paypal.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Ashkan_rmp
Contributor
Contributor
Your totaly wrong prople whonhave bank account connected to paypal started losing money! This is fruad
Login to Me Too

2388Maria_
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal (Europe) S.a.r.l. et Cie., S.C.A. .
Login to Me Too

Abdullahs93
Contributor
Contributor
I didn't buy anything, and they took 20€. Idk how or why, i need that money back, what can be done?
Login to Me Too

Bimlico
Contributor
Contributor
I have similar payments coming out of my account. What is missing is the NAME of the beneficiary. Your suggested solution does not help. PayPal should not allow generic narratives like PayPal Europe SARL. It means nothing.
Login to Me Too

Mussa1980
Contributor
Contributor
This also happened to me ... What is this ...
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.