Fraudulent company

derrem
New Community Member

I open the dispute but it didn't go my way, according to paypal 

"We have reviewed this transaction(s) and are denying your claim(s). This decision was made because if an item is materially similar to the seller's description, we do not consider it to be significantly not as described."

Tesla Computers sent me something that looks like a Microsoft Product key but Microsoft does not accept the key on my software, then TEsla Computers proceded to send me Crack software to activate without the key and I'm the one who ends up with no refund that's madness on PayPal's part, PayPal is supporting companies that is scamming people now, the only reason I gave them a try is because of PayPal and I thought I would have gotten the support from PayPal if anything happened, I want my full refund not part   

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@derrem 

For buyer protection the item has to be ''significantly'' other than as described, paypal felt that was not the case.

If you funded your paypal payment via a credit card then talk to your card issuer and see if they will chargeback for you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.